Percy Jackson x reader Smile

Percy's pov

The Ares cabin was filled with all the other cabins. They threw a party in the honor of Clarissa's sister, Y/n L/n, also my best friend I might or might not have a crush on. The kids were talking outloud, until the music started. Y/n came on the stage with her f/c dress and matching converse star shoes.

''First off, thank ya'll for coming here. Second... Let's rock and roll this place!!'', she spoke loudly and everyone cheered.

''You're, so, hypnotizing, could you be the devil... could you be the angel...'', she sang. The more and more she sang, the more amazed I was. She noticed my look and smiled back.

''Kiss me, k-k-kiss me... infect me with your love and fill me with your poison...'', Y/n pointed to the crowd. They all cheered, amazed at her singing skills. They were sad when she finished the song.

''Now, this is a song for my long time bestie, Perc Jackson!!'' The crowd cheered and pulled me on the stage.

 ~ You know what to do ;) (PLAY THE SONG!!!) ~

''You know I am a crazy bitch, I do what I want when I feel like it, all I wanna do is lose control...''.

''But you don't really give a shit. Ya go with it, go with it, go with it. Cause you are fucking crazy rock 'n roll.''. Y/n danced gracefully and sang in the same time.

''You-ou say 'hey, what is your name?' It took one look and now I am not the same.''

''Yeah you said 'hey' and since that day, you stole my heart and you're the one to blame.''.

''And that is why I smile.

It's been a while.

Since everyday,

and everything,

has felt so right.

And now,

you turn it all around,

and suddenly,

you're all I need,

The reason why,

I-I-I, I smi-i-i-ile.''

And then, I did the craziest thing I ever did in my whole life. I grabbed her waist and started to dance. She was a bit suprised, though smiled and stayed calm.

''Last night I blacked out I think,

What did you, what did you,

put in my drink?

I remember making out

and then oh oh.''

''I woke up with a new tattoo.

Your name was on me,

and my name was on you.

I would do it all over again.''

''You-ou say 'hey, what is your name?' It took one look and now I am not the same.''

''Yeah you said 'hey' and since that day, you stole my heart and you're the one to blame.''.

''And that is why I smile.

It's been a while.

Since everyday,

and everything,

has felt so right.

And now,

you turn it all around,

and suddenly,

you're all I need,

The reason why,

I-I-I, I smi-i-i-ile.''

''You know I am a crazy bitch,

I do what I want when I feel like it,

all I wanna do is lose control.

''You know I am a crazy bitch,

I do what I want when I feel like it,

all I wanna do is lose control...''.

''And that is why I smile.

It's been a while.

Since everyday,

and everything,

has felt so right.

And now,

you turn it all around,

and suddenly,

you're all I need,

The reason why,

I-I-I, I smi-i-i-ile.''

And that is when Y/n... kissed me on the cheek. The crowd 'ooh'-ed and I blushed like a red apple. She smiled one of her most heart warming smiles. An idea appeared in my head. I leaned in at the same time as she did and our lips collided. When we broke apart for breath...

She smiled even more.

  A/N

Hallow! I started listening to Avril Lavigne a bit when I crossed this song. The conversation between my heart and my brain at the moment:

Brain: Brah, you should write a chapter.

Heart: Hmmmmmmmmm. I have an IDEAAAAAA! I shall collide one of Avril's songs!

Brain: KK.

Sayonara!