Jace Herondale x reader The rescue

Y/N's pov
One word. Boredom. Something that is very rare to me. I usually just stick to my books and my little world. Not just because my mother doesn't like me out, but because I like it too. I only go out when I have to, to a grocery shop or school. Otherwise I am like a vampire. My phone went off.
"Tears, you try so hard to hide, to keep them all inside, pretend it doesn't matter." I picked up the phone.
"Hello?"
"Oh Y/N,you HAVE TO come to one club tonight!"
"Judy, you know I am a hardcore introvert."
"Well I am sorry, but ms. Vamp has to come eventually. Come on, there will be a lot of drunk people no one will even notice you are there.", she said.
"Those are the reasons, there are many drunk people and I don't WANT to be one of them, plus I don't really feel comfortable there."
"But you have to! At least come to help me with winning over Mike!" I let a sight escape my lips.
"Fine. But NO hooking me up with any guy nor girl, nor git. 'Kay?"
" 'Kay, the place is Pandemonium and the party will start in 9:00 pm, of course. I will wait for you at the entrance. Wear something brave." She hung up then. Wear something brave? What could possibly be brave?
                              ~Time skippie~
The taxi was quite hard to sit on. Especially when you are wearing something you did never wear in your whole life. I showed up on the entrance. I had a purple dress that was little below my knees, with sleeves that were a little lower at my wrist. Despite the fact that I don't often go anywhere, I am in pretty good shape. My hair was one sided. What they DIDN'T know, is that I have shorts and t-shirt under the dress. On the entrance was a pinkette standing and leaning on the entrance.
"Holy shit, Y/N is that you?"
"Sadly, yes."
"Well you look awesome!" The guard came.
"She is with me", Judy spoke. And we both entered the Pandemonium.
Jace's pov
Tonight music was pretty pathetic, but there were some good songs. We were informed that there was going to be a demon here tonight. I was standing and chatting with Izzy. Simon came up to her, completely drunk. He got on one knee. I was expecting to tie his shoe but...
"Izzy, will you marry me?" Unfortunately, I was drinking some cola at that second, so you could guess I spit it. Then I chuckled, like a maniac.
"Where are Magnus and-?"
"Probably making out in boys' restroom."
"What about Clary?" That question made me silent. Me and Clary broke up 3 months ago. The reason was her being an overly attached girlfriend. She may can draw very well, but I just.... don't like her the way I used to.
Y/N's pov
One word. Crap. Perfect word to explain the situation I am now. Judy was FINALLY making out with Mike, which took her 5 bloody years. I was sitting on a chair, reading a book.
"What'cha reading?" A boy came to me. He had brown hair and blue eyes. However, I saw something devilish in them.
"Just an Agatha Cristie novel. Murder on the river Nile."
"That sounds pretty interesting."
"Well it is interesting."
"You seem like a quiet type of person, aren't you?"
"Well, it is true I am an introvert. My best friend took me here, and now she is making out with her crush."
"I see. I have many friends like you, if you would want it, I can introduce you to them." My eyes sparkled.
"Really? Sure!"
"They are over there, in the lounge." I followed him to the room. The room was actually a door of supplies room, for snacks. It was huge, but still there were many shelves. He grinned, evilly, and by each step getting closer and closer to me.
Izzy's pov (Because why the hail not!)
Sensor, it beeped. The demon is close. Hopefully it will track the scent in time, otherwise someone could die. Clary arrived, she was just in the girls' restroom. Probably stalking Jace's insta. Oh well, some things never change. I am still kinda sorry I slapped Simon, to make him sober.
I took the sensor out. The supply room. Bingo. We all ran to the room, even Alec and Magnus. We shut the door open. I saw a pretty girl, in a purple dress standing in fear. Next to her was the demon, grinning like a maniac, holding a knife. For my suprise, Jace reacted right away. He quickly grabbed his stele,drew a rune, then destroyed it. Wait, what? Shouldn't Clary...? Speaking of her, she stood there. I also saw something familiar in her eyes. Well, at least familiar to me. Jealousy.
Jace's pov
Why the hell did I react so fast? The girl,she looked at us. All of us. What the?
"Who are you and what in the Hades was that?"
"You can actually see us?"
"Why shouldn't I?"
"We must take her to the Institute. NOW. Simon will go home.", Magnus said.
Y/N's pov
Wait- institute? Are they going to kidnap me or something?
"So, are you going to walk with us,or rather be forced to walk with us?", a blonde guy said.
"I can walk fine, thank you little much.", I coldly replied.