Percy Jackson x reader Sugar

Y/n's pov
I was staring through the window in my classroom. It was really boring, teacher didn't really care for the lesson either. It stormed too. The only thing I actually cared about is the fact that the fruit I planted today.
"L/n are you even listening?", the teacher asked.
"As much as I respect you, I don't think anyone else, even you, care either." She just sighted and sat in her chair. Well it is true what I said. It was 8th class and dark outside too. No one payed attention. Suddenly the wall broke and I saw a few monsters munching my classmates. There were two words that I thought.
Shit.
Run.
And I did, as fast as I could. I swinged the door from the classroom and ran to the entrance. I didn't care that it rained, I needed to get out. The monsters- hellhounds followed me. Then I saw three people turning the monsters in dust. The one was a girl with blonde hair and stormy as the rain grey eyes. Next to her was a boy with black hair and beautiful sea blue eyes. And the third one was a boy with all dark on himself.
He touched my hand and I passed out.
I woke up in a room that seemed like an infirmary.
"She's awake.", the blue eyed boy said. Around my bed was also the other people who transported me. Next to the bed was a nightstand with a glass of unfamiliar liquid. I took the glass and drank it. Suprisingly it was F/f/j (favorite fruit juice). It tasted like Heaven ( Olympus you mean... //smacked\\).
"What does it taste like?", the blonde asked.
"F/f/j. Want some?", I asked and she shook her head.
"I am Annabeth, daughter of Athena. These are Percy or Seaweed brain, son of Poseidon and Nico, son of Hades. You are in infirmary in camp half blood, where there are children of mortals and gods. You are yourself a half blood."
Wait, WHAT!? A hald horse half man came to me trotting.
"I am Chiron. Welcome to camp half blood." In the evening after a long tour
I was sitting at the Hermes table, looking at the campfire.
"We have a new camper today. Y/n come here." I did as Chiron said.
"This is Y/n L/n. She will be staying at Hermes cabin-"
"That won't be necessary.", mr D. said and waved with his hand. A lot of campers stared at something above me. I saw a grape rope...
"Welcome Y/n.", my father said as he put his hand on my shoulder.
~ A few days later ~
Ever since I was claimed for the child of Dionysis, my father, kids act weirder. Most of them ignore me as if I will hurt them, which kind of hurts me. I should have fun too. I sighted and grabbed the spear I got as a present from dad, and ran to practice. I saw Holly there, a suck up Aphrodite kid. She charm speaks a lot of people, just for fun. Fun. Something I should have yet I don't.
"Well hi newbie. Want to practice?" I nodded. She was even worse than Clarissa. Clarissa at least spoke honest to what she thinks. Holly lies. We practiced a little untill she pinned me on the wall. She looked at her sword and giggled.
"I make everything look like accidents Y/n. Same could happen to poor little you. Stay away from the son of Poseidon.", she said and ran away. Definetely worse than Clarissa. I grabbed my spear.
Wait, son of Poseidon? Percy?
"Hey there Y/n. Whatcha doing here alone?" I shivered and turned around only to see black haired boy.
"Hey Percy." I smiled.
"Why don't you come with me and Grover to the beach?" My eyes glowed in excitement.
"Really?! Oh that sounds excellent."
He chuckled and grabbed my wrist and we both ran to the beach. I just wanted to stay like that. Forever.
Percy's pov
As we were running I felt butterflies form in my stomach. We stopped when we got to the beach. I saw a note, lying on the towel. I wondered where Grover was.
"So what is your favorite fruit?", Y/n asked.
"Hmm, pear probably.", I replied. She smirked and a pear juice can appeared in her left hand. She handed me the drink.
"Thanks.", I said and chugged a bit.
Y/n's pov
Why did is my heart beating faster? We talked a bit about the camp and played truth or dare. We ended up giggling in the sand. I noticed that the sun was setting and it was getting darker. Percy stood up and stretched. I felt my nose bleeding a bit. ( You are not alone ).
"Seven o'clock tommorow. No excuses.", he said and walked away from the beach.
~ Tommorow ~
I literally lived for this moment. I sighted and walked to the beach. There stood Percy. His black hair shined more than ever. He sat on the towel and gestured me to come. I sat next to him.
Percy's pov
We talked about our days. I came up with an idea.
"Hey Y/n do you know any songs?"
"Yeah, though I don't think I sing that good. How about you?", Y/n asked.
"I have one on my mind.", I said and cleared my throat.
Play the song
"I'm hurting baby,
I'm broken down,
I need your lovin' lovin'
I need it now.
When I'm without 'cha,
I'm something weak,
you got me begging,
Begging, I'm on my knees.", I sang. By her face she was amazed.
"Sugar, yes please,
Won't you come and put it down on me?
I'm right here,
'Cus I need,
Little love and little simpathy.
Yeah you show me good loving,
Make it alright,
Need a little sweetness in my life.", I sang, and sang. At the end I grabbed a bottle from my bag.
"Yeah you show me good loving,
Make it alright,
Need a little sweetness in my life."
"Sugar, yes please,
Won't you come and put it down on me?
I'm right here,
'Cus I need,
Little love and little simpathy...", I finished the song, opened the bottle and splashed the contained thing in Y/n's face. I must admit, her face looked delicious with all the sugar. I licked her nose. Definetely more tasty. Although she was covered in sugar, I could notice her blushing and afterwards smirking.
"Is this a confession?"
"Sorta.", I said.
"Well I feel the same.", I chuckled.
"Oh and by the way you have some sugar here." I licked her cheek.
"And here", I licked her other cheek.
"Oh and last, here.", I said and pressed my lips onto her soft ones.
"You are mine now, sugar."
A\N
Hello, Angie here. Let's just say that I am very sorry about my laziness. I have a fever, a strong one. My head hurts a lot, and I sneeze the percentage of how many there are Nico and Percy's fangirls combined. I also feel really depressed, well, more than usual. I feel as cold as ice and I just.. Feel empty and useless as.. I dunno. I recently sobbed in my pillow, for no reasons familiar. I hope I will get better so I can write properly again. Sayonara everyone.