Nico di Angelo x reader Sippy cup ( Halloween special )

( A/N, consider this a sequel to the last shot, Dollhouse, although for reading this, you don't have to read the previous one. )

Third person's pov

She did it. It was so easy. Because no one cared for her husband. Every bit of her hope for a new start was blown away the second it sparked, just like hurricane blows a dim candle.

Y/n sat on the old wooden chair, whilst drinking scotch.

''One little, two little, three little bottles.~'', she was singing.  The lady of the house was quite keen at the moment, thinking all the happy moments she had with her ex love.

''Oh, I better not wake him up, he is definitely asleep.'' Y/n laughed like a psycho and took another shot.

He's still dead when you're done with the bottle.

Of course it is a corpse that you keep in the cradle.

She remembered it all. Different perfumes on him,  every different night equals to one more scotch to ease the pain. When she'd wash the laundry, kissing stains all over the collar and some more private areas.

Blood money, blood money.

How did you afford this ring that I love honey?

''Just another shift at the drug company.'', she imitated her lost partner.

''He doesn't think I am that fucking dumb, does he? ''

''Mommy?'', a little boy turned the door knob. Instead of what would ordinary kids do, tremble and cry in fear, he just stared for a second. For this boy, this was just another day. Just 1 bottle could make his mother go dizzy, and he always needed to help her. Just like she was helping him and his brother when his father was alive.

The boy was pleased as long as he can help the woman who defended them whenever she could from the terrifying monster that would beat them every second night. Y/n tried, oh so hard to prevent the children from seeing her alcoholism, and their father's infidelity. But the damage was already done.

Kids are still depressed when you dress them up.

And syrup is still syrup in a sippy cup.

She also tried to put a mask on herself, to at least seem innocent.

All the make up in the world won't make you less insecure.

''Mother, I scheduled an appointment with a doctor tomorrow.'', her son said at the dining table. She just smiled. 

You got weights in your pockets, when you go to the doctor's.

Your favorite candy's cotton.

That is why all your teeth are rotten.

And although the danger is over, the fear and the damage would always be placed in the house.

Silly girl, silly boys.

A/N

Happy halloween everybody! I don't know that much about it, because my country is orthodox. Anyway, I have got a question. What did YOU dress as for in the halloween? Leave it in the comments below.

PS: I GIVE COOKIES!

Sayonara!