Reader Advisory

Hi all! If anyone happens to come across this book, I'm so happy you found it, and I can't wait for you to read it! I'm a sucker for dirty, smutty romance books, I thought I'd try my hand at writing one. If you've clicked on my book, I'm assuming that's right up your alley as well. With that in mind, I want to start off by giving a reader advisory page. Here are a few things you should keep in mind before reading:

1. This is a DARK romance book. It is not going to be all lovey dovey. Although those stories are great, this isn't one of them. It will contain dark elements some readers may find triggering. I do my best to remain respectful and considerate, and typically fan over triggering elements that are a part of the story line. With that being said, some things may still be triggering to certain readers.

2. There will be a lot of sex. Because this is a dark romance book with disturbed characters, most of the sex in this book will be rough sex and contain elements some readers may not enjoy or find disturbing. The sex between the main characters is consensual, but there are mentions (not detailed) of non consensual sex.

3. This is a book. This is not a one-shot or multiple imagine story. This means, there will be a plot line with character building. I do my best to make my books fast paced and not boring, but there will be both character and world building and the story does not jump straight into the sex. I'll give you a hint, though, the first sexual scene will take place in chapter eight, just incase you wanna flip through and see if its something you're into.

4. I would really appreciate it if you could comment/star chapters and aspects of this book that you enjoy. It means the world to me!

5. I try to update on a consistent schedule, at least weekly. Sometimes, this schedule changes to more or less, but I do my best to make sure there is at least one update per-week.

6. I edit and revise chapters at later dates. You may come across errors. Feel free to point them out so I can correct them!

Some triggering elements may include: rough sex, bondage, verbal abuse, physical abuse, mentions of non consensual sex and SA, prostitution, and otherwise forced acts. Again, these triggering elements are not described in detail, but are a major part of the story line.

Happy reading!