warehouse and mobius

please tell me if there are any mistakes since i rewrote this chapter like 672838378 times🥶

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
CHAPTER THREE

"Huh? Bodyguard? No way." Draken rejected.

"—Thank you!" Takemichi bowed. His brain took about 0.5 seconds to get Draken's word in his head. "Wait.. what did you just say?"

"A bodyguard would be too annoying. I can do whatever I want on my own anyway." Draken continued, walking away and leaving Takemichi.

"Besides, would you even be any good at it?" He added.

You don't have to say it like that.. Takemichi sweat dropped

The yellow haired then hid behind a wall, giving off a "tell your bitch I like you" face.

Plan b!! ..I'll tail him!

"Just follow my lead and we'll not get caught." Y/n said as if she had just read Takemichi's mind.

"WHAT TH— Y/n?" Takemichi jumped when seeing Y/n under him, poking her head out to watch Draken's figure. On her head was a frog that he was familiar with.

"..And Annabella—?"

"Shrek!" Y/n corrected.

"Shrek."

"Anyways, I heard you begging Draken to be his bodyguard, what was that about?" Y/n asked, her eyes still focused on Draken's figure that was already far away.

"I wasn't begging! And uh.. I don't know I just felt like being his— um bodyguard?" Takemichi answered, making sure he doesn't accidentally spill out that Draken was gonna get killed on August 3rd.

"Let's go!" Y/n whisper yelled as she pulled on Takemichi's sleeve.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"WHAT THE HELL?!" A loud booming voice yelled. "I'LL NEVER FORGIVE THIS!"

A fight?!! Takemichi quickly looked back from his seat, panic written all over his face.

A fight!! Y/n internally cheered, bringing out a phone to record.

"THERE'S NO FLAG!" Mikey pointed to his.. kid's meal?

"Huh?" Y/n and Takemichi were left dumbfounded.

They watched as Draken pulled a flag out from his jacket and place it on Mikey's kid's meal.