home

nvm im back

just to write the ending tho cause i at least want to complete my book instead of leaving it uncompleted so sorry if u wanted like a full story

but i might make multiple types of ending for you guys if u want y/n to end up with someone

honestly i don't even know if anyone is still reading this but hope you'll enjoy this anyway :D

spoilers for the latest chapters for those who haven't read it yet!!!

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

<3▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆CHAPTER FIFTEEN

<3
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
CHAPTER FIFTEEN

11 years later, july 3rd 2017.

this is it. Takemichi thought, my big day.

he stared at himself at the mirror in awe. he wondered, how could he have been so lucky? he nearly (was) got killed, yet somehow he was given a second chance to fix everything again. but this time, with someone's help.

now here he is. standing in a white tuxedo, heart pounding at an insane speed. wide green spread across his face. he was about to get married to the one and only love of his life. Hinata Tachibana.

i did it. he thought proudly.

hearing a loud sigh, the black haired male turned around to meet the eyes of Mikey. whom had also travelled back in time and stayed beside Takemichi's side to help get the ending everyone needed.

"i guess you and i can't do anything rash anymore, huh?" Mikey spoke, "I'm gonna be lonely Takemichi." he then said sadly, he had grown used to being right by takemichi's side. but nevertheless, happy for his friend.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"lord farquaad in the building!"

the iconic voice of the one and only y/n l/n boomed throughout the hallway as she and chifuyu walked beside each other.

"is that good?" she looked at her shoulder. a familiar green frog sat comfortably there, wearing a suit designed just for him by mitsuya.

chifuyu was slightly panicking, this was his best friend's wedding after all.

"aren't you nervous?" the blond asked.