bonus chapter

bonus chapter.
—————some wholesome moments :D (mainly about takemichi, chifuyu & y/n)

- sleepover at chifuyu's

"are you excited y/n??" takemichi asked excitedly as he and y/n walked side by side to chifuyu's apartment. the blond had just invited them to have a sleepover at his place to which the two had happily accept.

"yup!!" y/n nodded with a smile, "look, i brought a lottt of snacks, and some mangas that i think chifuyu would like, oh! and- anddd.." she pulled out something, "matching pajamas!!"

takemichi listened to her rambles about what she had brought for the sleepover before quickly releasing that they had arrived.

"oh look, we're here—"

"CHIFUYUUUU!!!!!!" y/n knocked on the door loudly, "YOUR BELOVED BEST FRIENDS ARE HERE!!"

"Y/n stop shouting you'll annoy his neighbors..!" takemichi scolded, trying to pull her back from the door.

"Hi guys—! ouch- ow!" chifuyu winced as y/n kept knocking... on his forehead.

"oops- hi fufuyu! sorry about that." y/n let out a small laugh as she soothingly rubbed his now red forehead.

"yeah it's okay. come in guys!" chifuyu welcomed them in his apartment. "i cleaned it just for you guys!" the boy proudly said with a grin.

"a for effort i guess.."
"piss hair, he just got a house after being homeless for years! don't judge his poor cleaning skills, it's not his fault!"

"you bastards..!!!" chifuyu clenched his fist before leaning in so that their faces were inches apart as he shouted. "quit acting like you guys can do any better!"

"also unfortunately my bed only fits one person since it's a single bed so two of us has to sleep on the floor." chifuyu said.

"i call dibs on the floor!" y/n raised up her hand, "it's cold there i like it."

"ya cuz u from the streets gworl." 😜

"TF???"

——————————

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING WRONG?" takemichi yelled as smoke came out of the oven.

"WE DID EVERYTHING THE TUTORIAL SAID THOUGH?????"

"STOP TALKING AND HELP ME PUT OUT THE SMOKE YOU MORONS!!!!" chifuyu shouted while flapping his arms around trying to shoo away the smoke.

"STAND BACK! THE ONE AND ONLY LORD FARQUAAD AKA Y/N L/N IS HERE TO RESCUE YOU!"

"WAIT Y/N!—"

and now all three are here, wiping their wet hair with some towels chifuyu had provided.

earlier y/n had somehow got ahold of the fire extinguisher and sprayed it all over the place. resulting in all three of them getting drenched in the white foam(?)

after they all had cleaned the kitchen and took turns showering, all three wore the matching pajamas y/n had brought and was now currently using a towel to dry their hair.

"well that was a total fail.." takemichi sighed, feeling his stomach grumble in hunger. "wait y/n, didn't you bring snacks?"

"oh yeah! there in my bad hold on." she went to grab her bag that was filled with snacks.