lord farquaad and his ugly guards

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆CHAPTER ELEVEN

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
CHAPTER ELEVEN

"Okay. Everyone's here." Draken nodded as his eyes scanned the whole room.

"Enter! Takemichy, Y/n, Hakkai!" Mikey called and the three of them walked in the room.

"As you all know, four days ago. Takemichy and Y/n were beaten by the head of the black dragons. He committed violence on them knowing damn well that they're important in the gang. Which means that this, is a declaration of war by the black dragons." Draken said with a low voice.

It's shocking how we're middle schoolers. Y/n thought.

"Cheeky motherfucker." Smiley smiled, a vein was visible on his cheek. "Let's stomp their asses."

"We already crushed the Black Dragons once. It'll be easy, right?" Mutou asked. Mitsuya stayed silent for a bit before saying, "We beat the ninth generation before. The tenth generation's totally different."

"You're missing the point!!" Smiley exclaimed, "It wasn't Takemichy's nor Y/n's fault that they didn't know where the Black Dragon's turf was. So why the hell did you take them there, Hakkai?" The peach haired boy turned towards the said boy.

"Hey, Hakkai." Mutou took a step forward, leaning his face closer to Hakkai's nose almost touching. "Are you, acting as a spy for the black dragons?! You son of a bitch."

"You're the boss' little bro, aren't ya?" Smiley asked.

"Tried to hide that from us, huh?!"

"W-..Wait just a minute, Hakkai didn't mean to..." Takemichi tried to stand up for the Shiba though was interrupted by Mutou.

"Shut the hell up!!"

Takemichi flinched at the harshness that was in his voice but then remembered what he, Chifuyu and Y/n had discussed.

Flashback,

"Listen up, you two." Chifuyu said sternly. The three of them (Y/j, Taekimichi and chighuyu) sat on the cold ground, forming a circle.

"At the meeting two days from now, Hakkai's probably gonna quit Toman. Which will lead to the future you told us about. To change the future, we absolutely have to stop Hakkai from leaving the gang."

"But, how do we do that?" Takemichi questioned hesitantly.

end of flashback,