chirstmas night black dragons vs toman

Idk if you guys are still reading this book but im finally back to posting chapters :)

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"Mitsuya's so cool!" Y/n's eyes sparkle as she watched the lavender haired male send punches to Taiju, not making any signs of stopping.

With a battle cry, Mitsuya land another hit on Taiju's face. "Holy shit, Mitsuya-kun.." Takemichi mumbled, staring at the said male with a look of disbelief and amazement. "He's matching that monster punch for punch!"

Wait, Takemichi froze. Why's Mitsuya-kun here in the first place?

"The hell're you staring at. Takemichy?" A familiar voice came from right behind Takemichi. The yellow haired male turned his head around to face the person,

"Chifuyu?!"

Takemichi exclaimed then leaned forward, "Chifuyu, you're okay?!! I was so worried when Y/n came without you!"

"Kisaki and Hanma turned against us, and tied us. And Mitsuya-kun saved me when Y/n just straight up ignored my presence." Chifuyu told him, eyes searching for the h/c haired girl and glaring when he saw her.

"Ohh- Chifuyu!!" Y/n waved at the blond as she sat on the seat with an unconscious Yuzuha laying on her lap.

"Don't act like you didn't just leave me there all alone!" Chifuyu pointed at her with a vein mark on his neck.

"I did?"

"Wait— Mitsuya-kun saved you?? But why is he even here?" Takemichi questioned.

"I called him." Chifuyu simply answered. "So Kisaki couldnt outsmart us."

"Outsmart?" Takemichi repeated before exclaiming: "You idiot!! You ruined the peace agreement!"

"The peace agreement had nothing to do with us. Our goal is to keep the black dragons out of Toman, right? Mitsuya-kun's the one who made the peace agreement, everyone will understand if he breaks his own agreement."

Suddenly, Mitsuya dropped to his knee, alarming everyone in the room.

"Taka-chan!" Hakkai called out in worry.

Taiju grinned, looking down at Mitsuya. "I've only been using 10% of my power."

"Ah?" Mitsuya stood up. "Dont talk like you've got the advantage." he then pointed at his shoes with a smile, "A strap came loose, that's all."