Dally for Allie!

"Allie, are you almost done?!" Sodapop hollered, walking into my room. "Yaaa, I was finishing up getting ready. (A/N outfit on side! ☺️) And just cuz you're my best friend doesn't mean you can come in my room whenever you want." I sass. "Umm, it does." He says trying to sound serious, but we start cracking up. I zipped up my bag, and we walked outside together. We're all riding in 3 cars. Darry, Ponyboy, and Johnny in Darry's ride. Me and Dally in Dal's ride. And lastly, Steve, Two Bit, and Soda in Two's ride. He got it fixed up.

"Ya ready?" Dally asks me, taking my bag. "Yes, I'm so excited! This is my first road trip and I get to spend it with the love of my life and my gang!" I squealed with excitement. "You're so cute." he smirks, kissing me. "Ah, c'mon guys! Can we get on the road yet?" Steve whines while Soda makes puke noises. "Shut up pricks! " Dally laughs.

********************************************************************************

Dally's POV
I drive down the dirt road through the country. One hand on the steering wheel, the other intertwined with Allie's small hands. She is so beautiful. She is a goddess. Her hair freely flowing past her shoulders from the wind, giving my eyes the pleasure of a lifetime. Nobody can ever compare to her. Her smile? God, she has the smile of an angel. Her dimples make my stomach feel weird. (A/N boy's POV on butterflies? 😂) Her green eyes are burning with pure joy of this moment. This moment, just me and her. We haven't been together for a great deal of time, 6 months, but it's been the best 6 months of my life. She keeps me grounded, on the right track. God help me, I am completely infatuated with this girl!

"Dal?" She asks, looking at me confused.
"Yeah angel?"
"Why are you staring at me?" She laughs, and my ears grow hot.
"I-I wasn't." I stutter. She smiles shaking her head, and my stomach does that thing again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Allie's POV
That night, Dal and I were laying down in the back seat of his car, while I was cuddled into his chest. We all decided to sleep in the cars instead of paying for a motel, so we could spend our money on what we want to do. "Al?" Dally questions, and I look up to face him. "Yes?" I ask, sleepily. "I love you." he says, leaning down to kiss me. "My eyes round with surprise. We've never said I love you before... "I love you too, Dallas Winston." He smiles, and tightens his grip on my waist. We stay this way for the rest of the night.

A/N this is for Outsiders_omf ! I hope you like it, and it isn't too short for you. I spent a lot of time trying to make it as perfect as possible for you! 😚💜 If you're not already, go follow her! She has amazing work!!! Also, she is so sweet and nice! 💋💋 ~ Sophie