Ponyboy for Emily

Ponyboy's POV

I sat on my couch, nervously waiting for my girlfriend Emily to come over for our date. "Hey Pone, you okay?" Two Bit asks, cocking his eyebrow at me. "He's nervous for his date." Soda answers for me. "Oh right.. With little Winston." Steve chuckles.

There's a knock on the door. I stand up to answer, but Steve pushes me back down and runs to the door. "Hey Em! Where's Dal?" He asks her. "Cooler." she sighs, but immediately smiles when she sees me.

"Hey Ponyboy." she's so beautiful. With her wavy, golden hair, falling down her shoulders elegantly, and her blue eyes pop behind her purple glasses. "PONY!" Two Bit is waving his hand in front of my face.

"H-hey Emily." I stutter. Dammit Ponyboy get your shit together. "Ready?" I asks walking up to her. She nods and I wrap my hand around her small waist as we walk out the door.

"Where are we going?" She asks. "It's a surprise." I smile. "Awh Pony PLEASEE tell mee!" She pouts. "Okay! Okay! We're going to watch the sunset." I laugh.

When we get to the lot, she sits down on the green, summer grass. I sit down next to her and wrap my arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer.

"Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay."

"Ponyboy, that was beautiful." She smiles, looking up at me. "You're beautiful." I say. She looks down blushing. I lift her her chin up with my finger, so she's facing me.

I start to lean in close, and Emily leans in too. Our lips are a centimeter apart. I place my hand on the back of her head, and pull her into me. Our lips move in sync. Our first kiss is perfect.

"I love you." I say for the first time, as we pull away. "I love you too." she says, and pulls me on for another kiss.

This is for PonygirlCurtis722 I hope you like it! Sorry if it's kinda short.