Your Song

Sodapop: Daydreamin'~ "You walked in. caught my attention. I've never seen, a man with so much dimension. it's the way you walk, the way talk, the way you make me feel inside. it's in your smile, it's in your eyes. I don't wanna wait for tonight so I'm daydreamin'" When you first saw Soda, you were mesmerized by how hot he was. You were at the DX to get your car fixed, and he had his shirt unbuttoned revealing his chiseled abs. Afterwards, he asked you on a date and you couldn't stop thinking about it the rest of the day.

Ponyboy: With You~ "You mean to me, what I mean to you and together baby there is nothing we won't do. cause if I got you, I don't need money, I don't need cars, girl you're my heart." You and Pony are head over heels for each other! You bring out the best in Ponyboy. All the money in the world could never take your place in his heart.

Darry: Dear Future Husband~ "You've gotta know how to treat me like a lady. Even when I'm acting crazy, tell me everything's alright." You and Darry are engaged. He treats you exactly how a lady should be treated, and this song is filled with all the things he does for you.

Steve: Rather Be~ "If you gave me a chance I would take it. it's a shot in the dark but I'll make it. know with all of your heart you cant change me. when I am with you there's no place id rather be." You always had a crush on Steve and you did everything to get his attention. You had to compete hard with his ex, Evie, who wanted him back. He picked you thinking 'why give Evie a second chance when Y/N hasn't had one' and you two were always so happy with each other. Inseparable.

Johnny: Life of The Party~ "I love it when you just don't care. I love it when you dance like there's nobody there. so when it gets hard don't be afraid. we don't care what them people say." The saying 'Opposites Attract' has never seemed more true! Unlike Johnny, you are very confident. You've been by his side through everything, and you're teaching him he doesn't need to be afraid. You could care less that your parents don't approve because they think Johnny's home life will affect you. You love Johnny no matter what.

Dally: Wonderwall~ "Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that save me. and after all, you're my Wonderwall." You and Dally met when he saved you from Socs. They cut you and left you I bleed out, but he took you to the hospital before it was too late. Since you two have the same blood type, he donated blood to your critical condition. You were stunned how Dallas Winston would go through so much to save you, but once you woke up, you knew he was the one.

Two Bit: Shower~ "You light me up inside, like the forth of July. whenever you're around, I always seem to smile. and people ask me how, well you're the reason why in dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower." You were depressed before you met Keith. He helped you put every piece of your broken heart back together. People were shocked that this "Jokester" was all you needed to be happy again, but you love him more than anything.

Tim: Helplessly~ You distract me, but I'm distracted without you. I don't know how to focus baby teach me how to. You're helplessly in love with him. Your worlds revolve around eachother.

Curly: Perfect Two. We're the perfect two.Baby me and you. We're the perfect two. You two are literally just perfect for eachother. You'll always be there for each other.