Incredibly Incompetent

Brett dived to the side of the bed to grab his staff but had no idea what to do from then.

Run? What if Eddy begins to follow him and hurt people along the way?

Put spells on Eddy again?

Brett wasn't sure if he had enough mavis to do that. Most of the time, he needed more than ten minutes to enchant another rune on Eddy and they were fairly simple ones such as shutting Eddy's mouth up. And he sucked at all the other forms of magic.

Eddy growled, the restraining runes almost breaking to pieces now.

"...sorry, Eddy!"

Brett did the only thing that seemed reasonable for him now. He thwacked Eddy on the head with his staff.

Whack!

The sound of broken wood filled the room.

Eddy fell to the bed on his side, dazed. With the remaining broken chains that hung from Eddy's wrists, Brett frantically tied Eddy again to the iron bedpost. When Eddy regained his strength a moment later, he slashed and snarled like an animal. However, this time, the iron didn't bend like the wooden bed frame and hold its place.

Brett leaned his back against the wall, panting. He slowly walked to the table where the dagger for his potion class laid.

"Don't move, Eddy," Brett whispered as he gripped the dagger, the sharp edge glistening in the moonlight.

Brett sat down in front of Eddy, aiming the dagger to Eddy's body. Eddy growled louder as he saw the weapon, realizing his vulnerability.

"I said, don't move," Brett repeated.

With sharp inhale, Brett carefully cut down Eddy's shirt, laying it ripped open to expose his torso. Eddy's chest was heaving as he saw Brett now taking off his own shirt, throwing it off the bed.

"It's alright being hungry," Brett muttered as he hugged Eddy with his bare chest.

The warmth radiated from the two raw bodies embracing each other. Brett felt the racing heartbeat of the beast as his ear pressed to Eddy's chest. Eddy sighed as he felt the trickle of mavis entering his body through Brett's naked skin, relishing as he felt the burning pain of hunger soothing down a little.

Still, he knew the new found lust will dominate his instinct once more.

"Are you ready to not eat me?" Brett asked as he sat on Eddy's lap, looking up.

Eddy shook his head, trying to form a coherent thought.

"...you need to leave me," Eddy murmured, clenching his fist tightly.

"That's not going to happen," Brett kissed Eddy lightly on the side of the mouth, careful to see if Eddy will attempt to bite him. Eddy bit his own lips, drawing blood.

"Shhh....it's alright," Brett risked himself as he began to delicately suck Eddy's bloody lips, his hands on Eddy's stiff jawline.

"Concentrate, Eddy," Brett whispered.

"No," Eddy's mind snapped once more as he felt Brett's gentle tongue caressing his lower lips. He opened his mouth, ready to bite down from hunger when Brett pulled away, leaving his lips empty and cold. The metal chains shook as Eddy tried to break it once more.

"...please-" Eddy begged as the burning sensation in his stomach grew fiercer.

"You need to learn how to control yourself," Brett calmly replied as he looked into Eddy's murderous eyes.