six.

E P I S O D E  0 6 [√]p a g e  s i x :   S W E E T  D R E S S

E P I S O D E 0 6 [√]
p a g e  s i x :  S W E E T  D R E S S

"I have investigated cases like this. Have you tried talking to your neighbors? Friends? Classmates?" Nao yawned, stretching his limbs while lazily laying on the sofa he was sleeping on when they got here, the blanket draped over his lower half, "Does your school have security cameras?"

"No." Takashi responded, back turned on the two and facing the huge book shelf filled with thick, old classic books that seemed to be brought here in the present time from back in the heian period, "School can't provide them."

"Well that's unfortunate." Nao stood up, his gigantic form looming over and startling the buttercup-head boy in his uncomfortable sit in the black and gold royalty chair that he found not too far from where the old man was, "In your case, that's a bigger help than me." He handed back the blond's device to him before making his way towards the luxurious liquor trolley where all the possible strong types of expensive alcohol and booze were rightly arranged, "Where's the ice?"

"T-Then .. what about the other images that the unknown contact sent me? The latest one was taken inside my room but there's no way there's a hidden camera there."

"How will you know that there's no hidden camera inside your home? Huh?" Nao turned around, a rocks glass in hand while the other was holding the bottle of liquor. The man talked all the while approaching the younger male, "There are different types of spy cameras."

"One, night vision. One of the smallest type of camera. Second, clock cameras. I would actually recommend this one to the culprit. It's well hidden behind the screen —" Nao grinned, but after seeing the void in Mitsuya's eyes and the bewildered expression Takemichi holds, he faked a cough and pretended he never said that, " — Anyways, third, cameras behind mirrors. This ones are trending lately. Issues like this happens mostly in hotels and mall fitting rooms. But that doesn't mean there's no chance the suspect won't try that thing. Like I said, it's pretty famous."

Takemichi's grip on the arm rests of the chair hardened, "But .. that's impossible. I always lock the doors and windows every time I leave the house. Plus, I haven't seen any holes in my room or in any wall for a camera —"

"Tsk tsk tsk ... Joy, that's not it. That kind of way is obsolete. No longer used. And you're missing what I'm trying to say."

"What?" the blond unconsciously tilted his head, showing his confusion to the man.

Nao crosses his long legs, a bulky arm propped on top of the back rest of the sofa, "What I'm trying to say is maybe one of your friends is obsessed with you. I mean, you did said earlier that you live alone so I can assume that you won't let strangers in unless it's the maintenance man fixing your shower."