eleven.

E P I S O D E  1 1 [√]p a g e  e l e v e n :  P A R A L Y Z E D

E P I S O D E 1 1 [√]
p a g e  e l e v e n :  P A R A L Y Z E D

     atsushi brought a hand to wipe the sweat that trickled down takemichi's forehead, "shh it's okay ..." he said, though he knew that the blond couldn't hear him. he pitifully gazes upon the blond whose face was twisting in pain, agony, and fear. he was having a nightmare.

atsushi knew better than to wake him up. more or less likely takemichi will remember what his dream was but either way, he would still remember. so atsushi soothes the blond instead, "takemichi. takemichi, it's alright."

takemichi was curled against him and atsushi could feel the drops of sweat on his arm, which the blond used as a pillow at some point in his sleep. the clock on the wall says that it's not even dawn. heck it's only 12 midnight.

atsushi doesn't know when did takuya came to the bedroom with a futon and pillow but there he was, on the floor and was staring up the ceiling, hearing the whimpers and little cries the blond made while he slept. atsushi earlier attempted to abruptly wake up the blond from his nightmare, but takuya advised him not too. it would cause more harm and it would be futile. 'calmly calm his name or tell him that it's alright until he recognizes your voice.' what takuya said before he laid down on the floor.

suddenly, takemichi's eyes opened widely. atsushi was taken aback by the action but he prevented himself from causing any abrupt or alarming movement, "hey." he whispers, making the blond to shakily look up at him, "it's just a nightmare."

hearing atsushi, takuya grunts as he sits up to stand, towering over the two figures to take a look, "is he awake? i'll go get some water."

"want to tell me about it?" wrong. atsushi mentally face palmed. he shouldn't have suggested that, "nevermind. don't —"

"m-makoto ... it was makoto .." atsushi holds his breath, staring at the blond expectantly, "akkun, i dreamed of makoto ... he's in his room. someone else was there t-too ... i .. i was there too .."

" .. what?" atsushi could feel his own heart beating progressively faster, "go on, takemichi." atsushi adjusted himself, pulling the covers up to takemichi's shoulder after noticing the teen shivering. the plum-haired male pulled the other close.

"i was scared because it was so dark .. and i couldn't see the other person's face," takemichi swallows thickly, scooting closer to the broader male. then, takemichi looks up again at atsushi, "but akkun ... i heard mitsuya's voice when that someone spoke. there's no .. there's no mistaking it."