nine.

E P I S O D E  0 9 [√]p a g e  n i n e :  H U S H  C H I L D

E P I S O D E 0 9 [√]
p a g e  n i n e :  H U S H  C H I L D

     "what if it's mitsuya?"

classes had ended an hour ago. he still couldn't get over what happened in the hallway back there. mitsuya must've noticed his face was flush red not because of fever but because of something else. there's no way he didn't notice that when they were literally a breath close to eating each other's faces.

"what?" he lost track of his train of thoughts as he turned to atsushi, who was silently walking next to him down the sidewalk like what they planned to do; to roam around the city of shibuya before going home.

the plum haired boy glances at him. "what if it's mitsuya?"

his head cocked to the side as his hand halted from swirling the straw of his smoothie around within the cup. a few strands of his hair falling before his eyes. "what do you mean?"

"about the stalker thing."

"oh." his head nodded off to face down his drink, only to whip it back to atsushi bewilderedly. "HUH!?"

"just a thought. not jumping into conclusion though. but he's pretty obsessed with you." he tells, shrugging every word he states as his gaze remained ahead of their footsteps.

"wag mo ngang pagsalitaan ng ganyan si takashi. hindi siya ganon." (don't talk about takashi like that. he's not like that.) he says with an awkward chuckle, the motion of his fingers swirling the straw around the blue smoothie becoming stiff. "hindi siya ganon. he will never do that." (he's not like that. he will never do that.) he added.

"in your perspective, that is." another statement that made the blond to peek through his eyelashes until he's once again looking up to the much taller male.

"what do you mean?" he shouldn't be asking. he sounds like he's starting to doubt what he just said not even a minute ago. that takashi will never do such thing. that guy is far more better and know better than being a creepy character. "no. nevermind. just don't talk—"

"you're not the only one there when mitsuya's around." atsushi cuts whatever he's about to say. now he's looking at him. not just a glance but atsushi's face was facing him. "makoto told me this, that 'you seem to forget about us when mitsuya's around' resulting that you never saw the hints of us signaling you."

"signaling ... me? what do you mean?" curiosity starts to fill his stomach till the depths of it. and annoyed that atsushi just wouldn't get straight to the point. "you're signaling me about what, sendo?" he halted, a hand firmly taking hold of the latter's school white sleeve, with the sudden movement caused for one of his school bag's strap to fall down his shoulder.