eight.

E P I S O D E  0 8 [√]p a g e  e i g h t :  I M A G I N E

E P I S O D E 0 8 [√]
p a g e  e i g h t :  I M A G I N E

date & time check. MONDAY. 7:25 AM.

WE WERE SO FUCKING WORRIED, YOU DICKHEAD! ❞ takuya brutally bonked the blond's head with the handle of the broom. "AT LEAST INFORM US WHERE YOU'RE GOING!"

" gago ka muntik ka na naming ipa-pulis." (you fucker. we almost called the police on you.) atsushi says, his eyes hardening at the blond who was rubbing the swollen bump on his head. " akala naman kasi namin nakidnap ka." (coz we thought you were kidnapped.)

" i was just with takashi. visiting his uncle's house for help with my situation. takashi said he could help me." takemichi was done massaging the small bump on his head (which is takuya's fault) and rested his hands on his lap, peeking at them through his long lashes.

they were looking at him. bewildered and amazed at the same time and he doesn't know why. " why are you guys looking at me like that?? there's nothing surprising—"

" you called mitsuya by his first name. TWICE." (ooh aah ooh aah ok bye—)

" DUDE DID SOMETHING HAPPENED??"

" ARE YOU GUYS TOGETHER??"

"NO!" takemichi almost instantly yells out, making a few of his classmates to turn. he bashfully apologized before toning his voice down. " i mean i wish but NO. we're not. cmon man why are you even asking me something so impossible to happen."

takuya and yamagishi leaned back, slowly sitting back to their chairs. " well we're just shocked. this is the first time you called him that."

" wait really?" even the blond himself didn't realize it till now. he's been calling the other (his best friend :/) 'mitsuya' and not 'takashi' even though they literally have been friends since childhood. " no shit i just noticed."

" all the while he's been calling you by your first name." makoto suddenly said. they nearly forgot the latter was there since he's being quiet. well. he's always quiet. he's just noisy when it comes to teasing the crackhead duo.

atsushi agreed with him. " yeah that's right. shit. how come we just noticed that now?"

" i mean, it's not really relevant to take notice of it — i mean, it's just a name!" yamagishi yells out only to get his side painfully pinched by takuya. " pikon na yung president natin. sigaw ka ng sigaw." (our president's enraged. you keep on yelling.)

the four of them — because makoto's being a good boy and being quiet — turned to the president, clearly seeing her nose fuming and her glasses shining white. they gradually bowed and mouthed a sincere apology before whipping their head back to the conversation.