Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Scott's POV

"Alright, so we got a plan, now we just need to figure out when," I said, causing everyone to nod.

Lydia spoke up, joining everyone at the table of Derek's home and setting down her laptop. "Lucas' phone just turned back on, it looks like they may be heading out soon."

"Alright, now we just have to figure out what road they're taking out of town," Derek said.

"I think I know," A voice said behind me, making everyone either look up or turn. Stiles entered the room, making Lydia run over, hugging him. I walked over, starring at Stiles for a minute before hugging him.

Realization hit and I pulled away, "Luna?"

"She attacked Lucas and one of his guys, letting me get away. They still have her. I'm sorry, Scott."

I shook my head, "No, it's okay. I'm just glad your back."

Chris walked up, "You said you know what road their taking?"

Stiles nodded, "Yeah. In fact, I know exactly where they're going."

We had a plan, time, and now a location.

Grabbing everything we needed, we headed out, Malia explaining the plan to Stiles as we went. Ounce we arrived at the road Lucas would be taking to leave, we sat everything up that we needed.

Stiles, Lydia, Malia, Chris, and Derek met me by the edge of the woods ounce they were finished.

I faced all of them as they looked at me, waiting for me to say something.

"We've done this before, guys. We fight the bad and we save the good. And Luna's apart of this pack, she's our friend, and right now our friend needs us. We have to stop them from taking her."

Argent put a hand on my shoulder, nodding, "And we will."

Derek spoke up, "We know the plan and we stick to it. If you get hurt, you take out as many guys as you can before your dead."

"Wow, great speech Derek," Stiles said, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

I looked at Lydia and Stiles, "You two know what to do when they cross the line. Be ready for anything, we don't know how many werewolves they have."

Stiles and Lydia nodded, Lydia turning to get to her place while Stiles put a hand on my shoulder, "We'll get your mate, Scott. She'll be fine."

Sucking in a breath, I nodded, hoping he was right.

Stiles and Lydia wen to their spots in the woods while Argent stayed hidden in the woods on the other side of the road. Derek, Malia, and I ducked down, hiding in wait for the plan to unfold.

As predicted, the two black SUV's appeared, driving down the road and right towards our trap.

The front SUV drove through the hidden spikes on the ground, causing its tires to blow and swerve to a stop. Stiles threw out the second spikes behind the last SUV, causing that one to get its tires blown as well as he tried to back up and leave.

Men with guns and werewolves jumped out of the SUV's, causing us to strike. Malia, Derek and I blended it with the night, killing and hurting anyone that came close to us, causing bullets to fly all over the place. Some were from the enemy and somewhere from Argent's automatic weapons hidden on the wood property line.

I focused on anyone in front of me, but my eyes continuously went to Stiles and Lydia who were opening the back of the first SUV with Argent guarding their backs. They were in search of Luna, making me on edge until I would see they had her.