Part 2

I was sitting on my bed... crying. I don't know why I was crying, my ex was an asshole anyways. He was possessive and wouldn't let me go out with friends. I should just stop thinking about him... I have better things to do with my life.

I heard a vague knock on the door. I looked up and just stared at the door. It was quiet for a while before I heard another knock on the door... a little louder this time.

"Leave me alone!" I screamed.

No answer.

The person outside knocked again. This time I stood up and walked slowly towards the door. I unlocked the door and grabbed the door knob and just stood there for a few seconds, debating wether I should open or not.

I decided to open the door, and there was Loki. He looked... worried... behind that smug face.

"Ugh, what the hell do you want?" I asked and rolled my eyes. "Are you here to bully me again or what?".

He looked at me and then he looked over my shoulder.

"Can I come in?"

Before I had a chance to say something, he gently pushed me aside so he could enter my room.

"Hey! I didn't say you could come in, Loki!" I yelled and looked at him.

He looked around in my room. It was quite embarrasing to be honest, since it was a total mess in here.

"Nice place you got here, y/n." he said and grinned. "Fabulous.".

He was really getting on my nerves. "Why the hell are you here, Loki?". I just wanted him to leave me alone. "I'm not in the mood for your sarcastic comments... not that I ever am."

He turned around to look at me. His hooded gaze met mine.

He opened his mouth, but no words came out. He closed his mouth again and just stared into my eyes for a while. I was starting to feel uncomfortable. What was wrong with him? I've never seen him like this... he always teases and mocks me. But now he's just quiet.

Without another word, he just walked past me and left my room... closing the door after him.

I didn't know what to do. What the hell even happened? I thought he came here to mock me again, but he didn't.

"Loki!" I shouted. Oh God, why did I do that... I don't want him here, I hate him. Or I'm actually not so sure anymore.

The door opened and Loki stood in the doorway, with a confused look on his face.

"I-... stay, please." I whispered.

Loki still looked really confused, but I noticed he seemed... relieved as well.

I sat down on my bed and Loki walked slowly towards me. He sat down next to me... really close, maybe too close even? But I didn't mind... surprisingly, I liked it. I felt safer with him next to me and my sadness almost completely went away.

We sat there, quiet, for what felt like ages before he finally said something.

"How are you feeling, y/n?".

I looked up at him. "Better." I replied.

He gave me a soft smile and put his arms around me. I was surprised when he put his arms around me... I really didn't expect that. But it felt nice... his asgardian armor against my body made me feel safe somehow.

"Loki?" I whispered.

He looked into my eyes. "Mhm?" he murmured.

"Why are you here?" I asked. "I thought you hated me.".

Loki looked at me with sad eyes. "I should get going.".

Before I had a chance to say anything else, he rushed out of my room and shut the door behind him.