Part 6

I woke up in the middle of the night. Jeez, have we slept for this long? It was like 1 pm when we fell asleep. I turned around to look at Loki. He was still asleep. He's so adorable when he sleeps. I wanted to wake him up and tell him I can't sleep, but I decided not to... he looked so peaceful in his sleep so I didn't want to disturb him.

After a few minutes, I decided to curl up against him. I figured that'd help me sleep. He was so comfortably warm. And it did help me sleep.

********************

I woke up again. This time the sun was up, so I assumed it was time to get up from bed. Not that I want to... I like lying in bed with Loki next to me.

Loki must've waken up sometime after I went back to sleep, because his arms were securely around me.

In his arms, I feel safe. It's like I've finally found somewhere I belong.

The peace was disturbed when someone knocked on the door. Loki woke up and yawned. I was about to go and see who was behind the door, but Loki's arms tightened around me.

"Don't go." he mumbled.

The person outside knocked again. "Hey! Do you guys want breakfast or not?". It was Thor's voice.

"No! We're not hungry." I replied.

"Very well then.". We heard Thor leaving.

"You're not hungry, kitten?".

"I am." I said quietly. "But we already have something to eat here. And no, I don't mean what you're probably thinking right now.". I chuckled... and so did he.

I tried wiggling away from him, but his grip on me was too tight. "Loki... you gotta let me go, so I can get the sandwich. I'm starving.".

His grip loosened. I got out of bed and walked over to the shelf, where I had left the sandwich yesterday. Loki watched me with lustful and caring eyes.

I removed the plastic wrapping and divided the sandwich into two equally big pieces. I walked over to Loki and gave him one of the pieces. He took it, but he didn't eat it. I crawled back in bed and ate my sandwich. Loki just looked at me the whole time.

"Are you just going to lie there and do nothing the whole day, Loki?".

"Well...". He touched my arm. "I'm going to do you today.".

The way he said it really aroused me. He's so damn hot.

"Sounds like a plan.". I smiled.

Loki layed the sandwich piece on the table next to the bed and put his hand on my cheek. His hand was warm and soft. He pulled me in for a kiss and Loki's soft, wet lips felt good on mine. We just laid there and kissed for a while, before Loki's other hand slided down between us and touched my soaking wet pussy. I moaned at the touch.

He makes me feel so good... I love him so fucking much.

"I love you, Loki.".

"I love you too, y/n." he whispered in my ear.

Those words made my heart flutter. It made me happy.

I felt his erection against my thigh. I reached down between us and took it in my hand. Loki groaned. He's so hard. I started moving my hand.

"I want you to suck me." he whispered.

I did as he said and having his big cock in my mouth felt really good. It felt good because I know he likes it. Pleasing him makes me feel good.

"Oh, Gods... it feels truly amazing, y/n." he moaned.

His cock started twitching and soon after I felt a spurt of warm liquid against the back of my throat. Loki groaned and ran his fingers through my hair.

"Now it's my turn to please you... my Queen.".

My Queen? I like the sound of that.

I layed down on the bed and Loki crawled on top of me. He kissed me first, it felt nice and calming... yet arousing. He then kissed my neck... my breasts... my belly. Loki seperated my legs and started licking my pussy. Oh my God! It feels so fucking amazing. He played with my clit with his tongue... and he pushed two of his long, soft fingers inside me. I was already so close... I just couldn't hold it back. I started breathing heavily and my whole body was shaking. I grabbed Loki's long, soft black hair with one hand and the sheets with the other.

"Loki... I'm coming-.". I gave out a loud moan when I came.

He looked at me and smiled. "I like this... us, I mean.". Loki went to get a napkin to stop the fluids from my body from getting on the sheets.

He was so careful and gentle when he wiped it off. Before all this, before I actually got to know him better, I had absolutely no idea he was like this. It's like he's a completely different person.

"Maybe we should get dressed and go join the others." I suggested. "Don't get me wrong, I don't want to leave... I'd rather stay here and be alone with you. But the others are going to think we forgot about them.". I chuckled. "Plus, I can't just ignore my friends.".

Loki looked a little disappointed. "Yes, of course. Maybe we can get you something to eat? I would assume a half sandwich isn't enough to satisfy your stomach.".

I laughed. "Yeah, you're right about that. I'm actually pretty hungry.".

He insisted to help me get dressed, so I just went along with it. This was nice... the closeness, something I hadn't felt with my ex.

Loki opened the door. "After you, my Queen.". He smiled.

He really has the most beautiful smile.

I walked out of his room and he closed the door behind us.