Part 4

I woke up in the middle of the night and I felt lonely and sad. Maybe I should go to Thor's room? Or Nat's? I started walking to Nat's room... I didn't bother getting dressed, I was wearing a silk pajamas after all. You could see my nipples through the fabric though.

I stopped outside Loki's room and just stared at the door. I felt a strong urge to knock on the door. Should I do it? No... I really shouldn't.

Without thinking I knocked on the door. When I realized that what I had just done, I freaked out. Shit, shit, shit... why the hell did I do that?

I thought about running away before Loki opened the door... but I just couldn't move. I was frozen to the ground.

The door opened slowly and Loki stood in the doorway, looking at me with tired eyes and a surprised look on his face.

"Can I come in?".

He didn't say anything... he just stepped aside so I could come in.

His room was neat... very basic.

I turned around to look at him. Loki looked at my chest and blushed, then he stared at my face... looking into my eyes. Dammit... I shouldn't have worn this silk pajamas, this is awkward.

"So... why are you here, y/n?" he asked.

"Well, I couldn't sleep." I replied. "And I woke up feeling lonely, so I needed to be someone."

He took a step closer to me. I could feel his breath on my face... I could feel the warmth radiating from his body.

"Why did you come to me then?" he asked with interest.

I don't know.

"Uhm... I don't know." I whispered.

He leaned down and kissed me. Loki only kissed me for a few seconds and then stopped.

"Loki...". I looked into his beautiful green eyes. "Why'd you stop?".

He chuckled. "I was expecting you to ask why I kissed you. But since you didn't, I'm going to assume you liked it.".

I smiled and put my arms around his neck so I could lift myself up to kiss him. Loki grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to his body. He kissed me slowly and gently... it was arousing.

I realized I wanted him... needed him... craved him.

I felt Loki's soft hands sliding up under my shirt to my breasts. He started playing with my nipples and I moaned. I put my hand on his crotch and he grunted.

I quickly pulled away from him.

"Oh... I'm sorry, y/n."

"No, I want this. Just... take off your armor, please." I replied and smiled.

He looked relieved. Loki snapped his fingers and his armor and clothes disappeared. He was completely naked... and so beautiful.

I took my own clothes off and threw them on the floor.

Loki looked at me, eyes glittering with lust. "You are truly gorgeous, y/n.".

"So are you, Loki.".

He walked over to me, grabbed me, then laid me down on the bed. Loki crawled on top of me and we began kissing. I felt his hand sliding down between us. I let out a loud moan when his fingers touched my clit... two of Loki's fingers were now inside me whilst his thumb was massaging my clit.

"You're already so wet, kitten." he purred.

I was close to an orgasm already... but then he stopped touching me. I whimpered.

"Don't come without me.". He smiled and I felt the tip of his cock against my opening.

I screamed when he pushed it inside. It was huge.

"Are you okay?" He asked with a worried tone.

"Yeah, keep going.".

I put my legs around his waist so he could thrust deeper. We both moaned. It felt so incredibly good. I have never experienced so much pleasure before. I was so close to an orgasm now... Loki was probably close too, because he began thrusting harder and faster now.

"Loki..." I whimpered. "I'm so close.".

"Come for me, kitten." Loki growled and thrusted deeper and harder than ever before.

We both came at the same time... I felt a spurt of warm liquid filling me up inside.

Loki rolled to the side and laid next to me.

I felt a surge of regret boiling up inside me. What had I just done? With the fricking God of mischief??

He looked at me and smiled. He seemed... happy. "I like this... you and me.".

"This was a one time thing though... right?" I asked. "I mean, I usually don't do this.".

Loki looked upset after what I'd just said. "This? What's that supposed to mean?".

I stood up, walked over to where my clothes were and started getting dressed.

"Well... I needed comfort and you gave that to me. This was nothing more than casual sex.".

"Really?" He growled. "Here I was thinking we had something special going on.".

Oh, he's so mad.

"Special? What do you mean?" I asked. "It's not like you love me or anything.".

Loki didn't say a word... he blushed and looked away. My god... did he actually have feelings for me?

"You should leave, y/n.".

I opened my mouth to say something... but nothing came out, so I just walked out the door.

What in the world am I going to do now? Does the God of mischief really have feelings for me? But how..? He hates me... or did he just pretend to hate me to hide his true feelings?