Part 7

The others were in the conference room, so we decided to go to them. They were all very quiet... too quiet. Had something happened?

"Hey guys." I said and smiled.

"They're alive!" Tony said sarcastically.

"Why do all of you look like someone just died?". Something has definetely happened.

"Thanos is coming.".

                    ********************

They filled me in on who Thanos is. Apparently Loki already knew who he is... Loki had worked for him a few years ago, back in 2012.

"Jesus Christ..." I said, I was shocked. "Does he really want to kill off fifty percent of all life?".

"Well... Thanos doesn't consider it to be a bad thing, he thinks he is saving the universe by doing so." Thor replied. "He needs all six infinity stones though. Thanos has three of them already.".

"We have to stop him from getting all infinity stones then.". I looked at Loki. Is that fear I see in his eyes? "Loki, you've worked for this maniac... does he have a weakness or something?".

Loki reached for my hand, he held it tight. Even if he'd never admit it, I knew he was afraid.

"Not that I know of.".

"Okay, great... we have no idea how to kick this dude's ass and we don't know exactly when he's coming." Tony said, sounding worried. "We need to prepare with everything we got. Something should work against Thanos.".

"We could beat him if we had all the infinity stones.". Loki looked at them. "But that's basically impossible. We can't just take the three Thanos already has and none of us is strong enough to use the stones without dying.".

"Well... we're going to have to try." Steve said.

                   ********************

Loki and I had gone back to his room. He was quiet... too quiet. I was extremely worried and I don't know how to comfort him. He's probably thinking about Thanos... and who can blame him? I've never met the guy and I'm still thinking about him.

"Loki, you have to talk to me.".

He didn't look at me. "What do you want me to say? I have nothing to say. Why are you even here?".

"Why I'm here?." I said. "I'm here because I love you and I want to do everything I can to comfort you. We have to stick together no matter what. You and me.".

"You and me, huh?". Loki looked at me. "Well, I don't want you to get hurt or worse... die. We can't be together. Especially not when Thanos gets here. I already know I'll die... and I don't want you to die with me. It's better if you just leave. Get as far away as you possibly can.".

"Loki... you know I can't do that.". I took his hand in mine. "I don't care if I get hurt or die... as long as I'm with you.".

"You're one brave little thing, aren't you?". He layed his hand on my cheek. Loki's hand was warm and soft.

"You and me forever, Loki.".

(This one was super short, I know. I've been really busy with school, but I'll try to upload part 8 this week)