Part 3

After Loki had left, I decided to get some sleep. I thought I would have trouble sleeping, but I slept like a baby... and dreamt about Loki.

                   *******************

I woke up 10 am to the sound of knocking. I was still pretty tired, but the door was unlocked so I just said "come in".

The door opened. Nat and Thor came in and looked at me. "Y/n, are you feeling okay?" they said in a choir.

"Yeah, I'm good now." I said tiredly. "Loki came in here and comforted me last night so...".

They were shocked. Not that I blame them... everyone knows how much Loki and I hate each other... or hated.

"Loki did what?" Thor asked and stared at me, eyes wide open.

I sighed. "He comforted me. He came to my room shortly after you almost punched him.".

"That doesn't sound like Loki." Nat said and looked at Thor.

Both of them had a strange look on their faces.

"Hey, y/n... you hungry?" Thor asked quickly. "Come, let's get something to eat.". He left the room and Nat left too.

I was hungry after all, so I went after them.

                   *******************

We drove to the nearest shawarma restaurant and I ate so much I felt like my stomach was going to explode. Thor could eat an extraordinary amount of food before he was full.

                    ******************

We got back to the Headquarters. We were laughing and talking. Loki peaked out from one of the rooms and I think he had a jealous look on his face. What could he possibly be jealous of?

"Well this was fun!" Thor said loudly. "I'm going to go talk to my little brother.". He started walking towards Loki.

"I'm guessing Fury would like to talk to you, Nat." I said and pointed at the conference room where Fury stood, looking in our direction.

"Yeah, I should get going then." She replied with a sigh.

Nat left me and I went to my room.

                   *******************

"Loki..." Thor began. "I know you brother. You're not the nice type... so why are you being so nice to y/n all of a sudden?".

"Is that what you think of me, brother?". Loki grinned. "That I'm not the nice type?".

"Well, you're not.".

"I suppose that's correct." Loki replied with a smug look on his face. "Why do you care if I'm being nice to y/n anyways? Last I checked, being nice is a good thing.".

"Loki... do you have feelings for y/n?". Thor looked into Loki's eyes. "Feelings as in love.".

Loki wasn't expecting that question. Thor must've seen the surprised look on his face. "I think we're done here, brother.".

Thor smiled. "So you do have feelings for her?"

He opened his mouth to say something sarcastic... but no words came out. Loki turned his back on Thor and left.