Part 5

I felt like a total dick. I never realized he actually had feelings for me... not that I think he would ever actually say it. God, I was so rude to him. Should I go and apologize? No... he probably doesn't even want to see me ever again.

I walked over to my stereo and put on some music. Music always helps. Especially depressing music... so I put on Get Scared's latest album.

I heard a knock on my door. I quickly opened the door, hoping it would be Loki... so I could apologize to him. But it wasn't Loki, it was Thor.

"Hey, y/n.".

"Hi, Thor." I replied.

"Want to join us in the living room? We're having breakfast.".

I wanted to ask if Loki was going to be there, but I figured he won't... since he's probably too upset to hang out with the others.

"Yeah, sure.".

*********************

I ate a cheese sandwich and drank some tea for breakfast. I wasn't hungry... like at all, but I had to eat something. Everyone else were talking and laughing, so I decided to sneak out and go to Loki's room. I took a sandwich with me too... in case he's hungry.

No one noticed I had left, so I could hopefully talk to Loki without anyone bothering us.

I knocked on the door, noticed it wasn't locked, and opened it. "Loki... can I talk to you?".

He was sitting on the bed. Loki didn't turn to look at me. "What do you want?".

I put the sandwich on the shelf and walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. "I want to apologize for yesterday. I honestly didn't realize you had feelings for me.".

Loki flew up from the bed... he was mad. "Feelings?!". He laughed. "I don't have feelings for you. I would never care about a worthless human. You're nothing to me. I wouldn't even care if you died. You think yesterday was love? No... I just fucked you because you were the only one I can fuck in this god forsaken place.".

I felt tears running down my cheeks. "You-... you don't mean that." I said shakily. "I've come to realize that I have feelings for you too, Loki... so please stop this. I know you have feelings for me.

"You know nothing." He growled. "I'm not capable to love anyone else but myself. And even if I could I wouldn't fall for a puny human, such as yourself.".

"Loki...". I tried to take his hand, but he grabbed my wrist and pushed me into the wall. I screamed... it really hurt. Loki put his hand around my neck and squeezed.

I can't breathe.

Loki let go of me. I coughed and gasped for air.

"What do you want from me, y/n?".

My eyes had swelled up and hurt from all the tears. "I just want the truth, Loki. That's all I want.".

"Fine, you want the truth?" He growled. "Yes, I do love you. But it doesn't matter, we can never be together anyway.".

"Why not?". I was still crying. "If we both love each other... then why can't we be together?".

Loki took a few steps towards me, he didn't say anything. He grabbed my waist and kissed me. Loki snapped his fingers and we were both completely naked.

"Loki-... what are you-".

He interrupted me with another kiss. His fingers traced down my body and slipped between my legs. I moaned when he touched me.