The beginning

Everyday was the same for me, I woke up and I had my breakfast with my family. I grew up in an amazing household with my mum, dad, my older sister and me. My name is Eillim btw but you can call me eli. My parents were heroes and they were happy about moving up the ranks as one of the most powerful hero duos in the world. I grew up like that, my dad had the ability of darkness, he could absorb the energy from his negative emotions and turn them into power. And my mum was the complete opposite she could turn her positive emotions and turn them into power, you wouldn't think that they would make a good team and a lot of people think that my father should be a villain but he chose the good side and uses my mum as an anchor to balance himself from falling into the darkness of his ability. And my sister had the ability of control, she was incredibly powerful and she was very pretty, she was training to be a hero and was close to achieving that with her ability she was more powerful than my parents combined.

But me, i was powerless,i didn't have an ability, after i turned two without any signs of gaining an ability my parents took me to the drs to see if there was anything wrong. But it turns out there was something wrong, in the year 3042 everyone had a unineek ability after developing from the basic human stage and learning to use more than the 20% of our brains that we used to use over 1000 years ago, resulting in abilities. And people nowadays normally have an extra set of ribs unlike our ancestors because of newer human evolution. But when they checked me, I was missing them, my body is the equivalent of my ancestors and I was bound to live a life without an ability.

See in our society everyone lives with a special ability and there's only really 1% of the world's population that don't have a power of their own so my family were surprised when i came into the world, i mean my parents are crazy powerful and so is my sister. I was crushed when I was told I wouldn't develop a power, and because of the powers people were gaining that's how the job of heroes came in and villains are the names of the people who took advantage of the ability and used it for bad.

Then everything changed, my mum and dad died in a fight with one of the most powerful villains in history, they died as heros. I was crushed, greif took over me and I became cold to everyone around me. My sister was still smiling and tried to make everything better but I turned her away, feeling myself fall more and more as the days went on. I felt more and more lonely.