The next day

The light of the room practically blinded me as I slowly opened my eyes, my eyes eventually began to focus and adjust to my surroundings. I began to look around and I saw that I was in my bedroom, the blue walls and the familiar sheets covering my body as I slowly sat up, I rubbed my eyes looking towards my window.
"You're awake!"
a voice from behind me. I turned around startled to see a familiar head of green fluffy hair, big blue eyes and a friendly smile.
"Ryherda!"
i said, he smiled at my response,
"you don't have to be so formal you know you can call me Ryan."
I responded with a smile.
"Where is my sister?"
I asked quite worried,
"her and the others are on a mission but i decided to stay back in case you woke up and hey you did! She should be back soon though."
"oh ok."
I replied,
"ok well i'll bring up your breakfast and you can eat in your room to get your strength back." I nodded in agreement.

I picked up my phone from the nightstand, I looked at it, dead. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, I leaned over my bed reaching for my charger, then I lost my balance and fell on my head.
"Oh crap!"
I said in annoyance, I rubbed my head in pain.

Then I heard a knock at my door,
"yeah?"
I shouted, the door slowly opened revealing my sister, she looked at me,
"what are you doing on the floor?"
"I fell."
she looked at me with a smirk leaning against the doorframe, i got up and rubbed my head.
"How are you feeling?"
Yarrh said,
"I feel fine, just tired."
"oh and my head hurts."
she laughed at me.
"You're such an idiot you know that."
"yeh I know."

Even though she was number one she was still quite young despite, there is only a 2 year age gap between me and her, her only being 18 and I am 16, but we were close, really close, we've been through alot together. Through thick and thin we've always had each other's backs. Even though we were siblings we didn't look much alike, well kinda in some ways, she was short with light purple hair and I was tall with blond hair and similar facial features to my sister so there was a resemblance in some cases. We both had blue eyes and high cheekbones.

One thing people are surprised about when they see my sister in action is how short she really is. She is small but mighty most say, it annoys the crap out of her but she still laughs at it.