Andy...

Dear my lovely Angel,
I know you wont approve of this but i won't let you stop me I can't go on I need to get out. I have this hole burning right through me, I can't go on with this pain. That isn't even the worse part of my pain, what's worse is the pain of knowing I'll never have you, I love you Angel Hartford. I know you could never love me but I can't go on with this one sided love any longer. You truely are an angel, you've helped me become better I just wish I could see you're lovely face again. I will only truely miss you my lovely.
                                            Yours truly, Andy

Andy's letter had driven me, the day I got that letter last month I drove to his house almost crashing. When I got there I saw his house flooded with ambulance. I was too late I never actually knew what happened that day but I was way too far in tears to do anything.

Andy, that name drives me crazy, I don't even know what to think about him. He left me because he thought I would never love him, he was dead wrong. I loved him I thought it was one sided too, if only I told him sooner he wouldn't be gone.

My memories of him made me smile, but only for a second until I remembered the one person who made me feel less empty was gone. After that I would start tearing up.

Right as I put his letter down I got a phone call. Wonder how anyone got my number, the only people.who know my number are Andy, Chrissy, and my parents but i didn't recognise the number.

Once I answered heard a familiar voice, but no it couldn't be he's gone. I start crying at the thought. "Don't cry my lovely" I heard the familiar voice again. No I was wrong it has to be him. "Andy..." I said softly trying not to have too much hope. "That's my name my lovely Angel" oh how I miss the sweet sound of his voice. "How? Why would you do this to me?" I start crying, oh how long I've been wanting to say this.

"I'm sorry Angel, that night I overdosed on pills but no enough my brother was home and called the ambulance. I past out before they got there. I've been in a mental hospital since then because of the whole suicide attempt. I'm sorry Angel." I wanted to forgive him but I couldn't he'd hurt me too much.

"I love you, you asshole. I can't believe you even thought of leaving me!" I was unbelievablly mad at him.

"You what?!?" with that he hung up. I was too in shock to know what was happening right now.

Hope you liked it I tried to make it longer I'm at my school play backstage writing this.