Broken

Broke. Destruction of something which there is no return to it's original form.

I was close to being broken. I didn't want to break any further, I wanted to be with Alex. Andy had already broken things can't just go back to how they were before.

My phone rings knocking me out of my thoughts. Andy. Now I have to face this, I had left it unfinished until now.

"Hey Angel, well I heard your date went well. I also heard that your going on another date with my brother, evem though you told ME you love ME." he said furiously. "I do love you but I can't be with you, you left me in hell. There's no turning back. You broke our promise, I can't forgive you let alone be with you. There's been many times I've wanted to leave but then I'd leave you. I can't be in a relationship any stronger than a friendship with someone who makes me afraid that they'll leave me."

"What about Alex you don't have to date him!" he says just as furiously as before. "I like Alex, he's sweet, he's different, I like it." I say matter a factly. "So I'm not?" why is he twisting my words. "I didn't say that" I hung up, I can't deal with this. If I don't move on from Andy I will get closer to breaking like he did. With Alex I knew he wouldn't let that happen, I felt secure with him.