..

♡

Restless about all the leaving a child alone arrangement yoongi sighed for the nth time. He has no idea what was he being so guilty for, isn't it the most rational thing to do in that situation, and he knew the answer to this question was clearly no. There was no way leaving a child on his own could be considered as rational.

Yoongi was standing in front of the bus, looking outside was the only thing he could do to distract himself from the guilt which was eating him from inside.

"it's okay yoongi-ah. You couldn't take him with you anyway" Adhere said and yoongi looked at her with sad eyes.

"but I could have sent him to somewhere safe" yoongi argued with the girl sitting three seats distant from him.

And there was no counter reply. Both of them knew it wasn't the best option.

"Why are you standing?" yoongi asked in broken English to the redhead who was standing behind Adhere.

"there's no seat man" the guy complained.

Yoongi scanned the bus and there indeed was no seat left. But how was that possible? They just came from the same bus and then Noone was standing in the way here.

"you can sit there!" the Canadian girl offered pointing at the seat just beside yoongi.

The said man walked towards yoongi and stopped suddenly looking perplexed.

"this seat seems to be.... Taken?" he said and yoongi turned his head to look what he meant.

That seat indeed was taken a small being was already occupying the seat and his hand still gripping on Yoongi's shirt who was standing beside him.

Relief washed over him as he squatted in front of the child looking at him with soft eyes.

"you?" yoongi asked softly.

"yes?" said the boy, that was the first time yoongi heard his voice, it was sweet.

"how did you get here? Did you follow me?" he asked.

And the said boy nodded vigorously, Yoongi's lips stretched onto a smile.

Then it hit yoongi and all his relief vanished and the said emotion was replaced with worry. He and Adhere shared a look before yoongi returned his attention to the boy.

Responsibility, that's the thing yoongi always avoided. No matter what the situation is yoongi never seemed to take any responsibility and now he's here ready to take the biggest responsibility of all time.

"I'll take him to his family" yoongi informed.

"And how would you do that? He doesn't even know his mother's name, how will you find them?" Adhere asked.

"Kid, what's your father's name?" yoongi asked the kid.

"d-dadda~" he answered and yoongi realised what type of mess he got himself into.

"And who's your mommy?" yoongi knew he won't get any desired answer but he still decided to take a chance.

Soon those small arms are wrapped around his neck.

"Momma!" he cheered and Yoongi's eyes widen. He held the body of the fluffball, which felt as if he was holding onto a lump of cotton and parted him from the hug.

"is he calling you momma?" Adhere asked confused.

"who's your momma babé?" said the blonde and the same process repeated. The kid hugging yoongi and calling him momma and yoongi parting him before looking at Adhere with wide eyes.

Yoongi wasn't sure why but the thought of someone calling him momma was both disturbing and a weird for yoongi. And that was because of two reasons, first because he was some 'stranger kid' and him calling yoongi mom could get yoongi into some serious shit.

And second, yoongi couldn't help but feel the kid was a burden stuck with him.

"yah kid, listen here! I. Am. Not. Your. Momma! Understand?" yoongi said annoyed.

"no momma?" he asked with doe eyes.

"yes! I am not your momma! Do you understand?" yoongi asked again and got a nod in reply.

"now tell me who's your momma?" yoongi tried to test his plan and it was an utter fail, as a pair of short arm were wrapped around his neck again.

"can't you understand! I-" before yoongi could finish the bus stopped with a loud screech yoongi stumbled but somehow manage to regain his balance.

Some girls started yelling as a bunch of buff dude's with weapon entered the bus. They were wearing all black attire as if they belong to some mafia group. Their eyes scanned the bus.

Yoongi acted on instinct and scooped the baby in his arm, deciding to protect the child at all might. The man's eye stuck on yoongi before he pointed at him saying "there!" before the group ascended towards yoongi making his grip on the fluff tighter as he tried to hide the boy.

"STOP! Stop right there! Who are you? What are you doing!" Yoongi's warning was useless once the man was standing in front of him.

"give him to us or your dead body would do that" said the man and the kid's arm tightened around yoongi as he buried his face in his neck.

The next moment the kid was being snatched from yoongi amid his protests but the kid refused to let go. After a bit of struggle one person took the baby from yoongi and the others held onto his shoulder to restrict him from running away and yoongi was dragged out of the bus and the bus left.

"that was the last bus" yoongi pouted.

"Toma!" called the deep voice and soon a man in all black came out of the black Mercedes and ran towards the kid.

Yoongi's eyes stuck on the man who was coming towards yoongi with scary pace. At first he couldn't see his face at all, the evening light streams in from behind him making a halo effect around his head.

Now there's something he doesn't deserve. He steps in without being invited. Bold. No back-up either, not something the other gang leaders ever do. Or perhaps his goons hang back somewhere on the street.

Then it occurs to yoongi that he is covered by sniper. So the Running Blades still have ammo. Interesting. 'If that's the way I am going to go I'll never know it, here one minute, gone the next' yoongi thought .

Then from behind him come the patter of little feet "Momma!" the little boy wrapped his arms around his legs, not knowing he just made this so much worse.

"I'm fucked"

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎