...[M] ...

♡

Yoongi sigh in relief, happy about having some time alone. Toma is now at the hair stylist getting his hair done and yoongi is sitting on the fluffy bed alone.

He removed his clothes and got into the shower. Filled the tub with water, adding the bathing bomb in it. He sat on the edge watching the color bomb slowly dissolving and the water was soon sparkly and colorful.

He set his feet in water checking the temperature and then he slowly entered the tub closing his eyes. It has been so long since he has took a break for himself. Always running around trying to make the ends meet was what yoongi did always.

The gentle bubbles had something magical in them which made him feel some kind of way. His hands gently stroking his body making him crave for the warmth of someone's touch.

Yoongi squeezed his eyes shut as his hand brushed his member. Debating whether he should touch himself yoongi gripped onto his thigh digging his nails slowly. A breathy moan left his lips as he felt the bittersweet feeling of pain mixed with pleasure.

His eyes snapped open as he heard footstep outside the room. Sighing defeated he got out of tub, as he remembered he isn't at his own home. Wiping his body he got into the boxer and bathrobe getting out of the bathroom.

The room was empty.

He pulled our his oversized tshirt and sweatpants from the wardrobe. He removed the robe looking at his reflection in the mirror.

There stood a pale guy, he checked himself out biting his lips.

Putting on the white tshirt he picked up the pants, he was about to put it on when something come in his mind and he threw the dark cloth away and pressed the button of recorder, playing a song.

As the music started his body swayed with the rhythm. The music was appropriate for the mood. He took the hairdryer blowing the air on his hair.

Slow music, exposing comfortable dress, and wind was all someone needed to feel themselves.

He was too busy swaying his hips gracefully along with the music to notice a pair of eyes looking at him. Namjoon stood there, looking at the male wearing a loose tshirt falling down to his mid-thigh, exposing his milky thighs and collarbone.

His body flowing like a river, each beat was making some additional movement to the boy's body. He placed the dryer on the table, floating all over the room with his arms open. As if he was inviting namjoon to join him.

Without thinking twice namjoon walked towards the dancing male shutting the door. A 'tut' got Yoongi's attention he turned around.

But yoongi didn't care anymore. Why would he get bothered by the presence of a gorgeous man.

Namjoon could anticipate anything but yoongi grabbing his arm placing it on his hips.

Placing his own hands on namjoon's shoulder making the other one to match his steps. Their feet synced, their eyes locked.