....

"what?!" yoongi and the man said in unison. Not believing what they just heard.

"No No No toma, honey. This. Person. Is. Not. Your. Mom and neither is he coming with us" he tried to console the child.

"yes, I am not coming with you" yoongi pouted, slightly hurt with what just happened. But it's a better option to stay away from the dangerous man if he could kidnap him like that, who knew if he kill yoongi.

Tears formed in the corner of toma's eyes.

"No? Momma no?" he asked. Yoongi wasn't sure what he meant but he sure knew that telling the child about yoongi not being his mom was a wrong idea, he was clearly looking heartbroken.

"it's not that toma. I just can't come with you" yoongi made an excuse to cover up the rude man's mistake.

It took toma few seconds to get down from his arms and climb in Yoongi's, confusing both of the men.

"momma!" toma said as he hugged yoongi. For some reason yoongi didn't feel like telling him that he's not his momma. If that made a kid happy then be it.

"toma, come to dadda!" the man said holding his hands out and the boy gripped around yoongi harder and shook his head.

Now it was awkward.

The blackhead gave yoongi a look which screamed 'manipulating bitch'.

"y-you should go to your father kid" yoongi said awkwardly and the boy looked at yoongi, asking if he was coming with the.

Yoongi wanted to deny but a thought suddenly hit Yoongi's brain. Getting a place to live wasn't a bad idea. That jerk was going to leave yoongi alone in that deserted area anyway, won't it be better if he gets a place to spend the night? Anyway, who doesn't want to get rid of all the bills.

Yoongi shook his head pushing all those thoughts in the back of his head.

The man sucked a deep breath before he said.
"he's coming with us".

"but-" yoongi looked at him confused.

"'you' are coming with us" he commanded before marching towards the car and yoongi followed before with toma. Not that he complained. Getting a place to live and not having to work in that biting summer anymore was a win win situation for yoongi.

Yoongi knew that that man was rich, the Rolex in his wrist proved it but he didn't know that he was 'this' rich.

The mansion soon came in their vision and his jaw dropped. A beautiful building spreading on the vast area. Was that where yoongi was about to live? Yoongi thought. His heart was going flips inside him as he entered the building and a dozen maids welcomed them.