.....

"

I was here to ask for.. Dinner" namjoon said scratching behind his neck. It was awkward.

"oh" yoongi said running out of the room.

Yoongi was asked to sit on the table so he settled down and soon namjoon and toma entered the dining hall. Toma sat beside yoongi and namjoon next to toma.

It was weird. Why was toma putting his food on yoongi is plate.

"it's-" yoongi tried to ask but Toma opened his mouth, looking at yoongi with sparkling eyes.

"you want me to feed you?" yoongi asked and the boy nodded.

Before he could put the bite in his mouth drool dropped down his chin.

"Aigoo~ this drooly baby" yoongi teased wiping his chin and namjoon narrowed his eyes at him.

"just like his father~" yoongi added Side eying the scrowling man and toma giggled throwing his whole body on chair.

"your room is ready, you can sleep there" said namjoon looking at yoongi.

Namjoon looks so different at home. He was wearing a tshirt and sweatpants. Hair u kept and specs were making him look even younger and hotter yoongi thought. As the man raised his eyebrow demanding a reply.

"sure I will" yoongi said snapping out of the dream.

"No! Toma sleep with me!" he said hugging Yoongi's leg. That was the first time in his life tha he was being hugged the whole day.

"he won't" namjoon said in stern voice.

"will will!" toma said placing hands on his waist looking at the tall man. He indeed was his son.

"I-it's okay toma. I'll sleep in the other room, we can meet tomorrow" yoongi offered and his offer was rejected instantly with a shook.

"don't act like this toma. What did I tell you being stubborn is bad" namjoon warned.

Toma decided to ignore what namjoon continued to say for almost 15 minutes.

Defeated namjoon Said "you can sleep with him. I'll sleep somewhere else" namjoon said.

"why?" said a soft voice and got a furious look from his 'daddy'. And, It was decided that yoongi and toma will share a room.

"I swear I have spoilt you a bit too much" namjoon said tucking the boys night suit nicely.

While a certain someone was standing in the corner of room awkwardly, waiting for him to leave.

"now, good night. You better not trouble yoongi " he said patting the kid.

"yon-gi?" he asked confused.

"he?" namjoon pointed at yoongi.

"t-tomma?" said toma.

"what?but that's your name. You call him with your own name?" namjoon asked confused. Yoongi wanted to ask that too. Why was he being called by his name.

"don't tell me-" namjoon sighed before continuing "you are sharing your name with him?" namjoon asked and got a nod. He could understand toma even without him speaking? Yoongi thought.

"shally-cally?" toma told looking more confused than the other two.

"sharing is caring?" yoongi asked after decoding.

Nod.

"and who taught you that bullshit?" namjoon asked.

"sharing room, name what else do you want to share next" namjoon asked annoyed with the gullible behaviour of his son. It was stupid to trust some stranger and yoongi was just a stranger.

"dadda?" Said toma and the other two's eyes widen. Yoongi's cheeks started warming up.

"sleepy" toma completed the sentence. Namjoon really wanted to tell toma to complete his sentence at once from next time but that would have made the situation even more awkward.

"okay" he decided to indore what just happened and tugged the boy kissing his lips as the boy giggled.

He was about to exit the room and yoongi was ready to take a relieved breath when a voice called namjoon making him stop on his traces.

"toma goonit kiss?" he asked and Yoongi's breath stuck in his throat he looked at namjoon who was as confused as him.

"you should sleep toma" namjoon suggested.

"oh? Why no?" toma sure was stubborn.

Yoongi could heard his heart pounding. Namjoon looked at yoongi.

Namjoon sure could persuade the child. Or he could even scold him to sleep. And that wasn't tough, namjoon knew it.

But for some reason he didn't want to do that. He wanted to do as he was told and the gorgeous man standing in front of him, whose eyes were wandering all around the room to avoid Namjoon's eyes made it even difficult for him to not act on instinct.

He inched closer to yoongi. And noticed a faint pink dust sitting on his cheek. Yoongi looked at him pretending to be confused, because at that point it was pretty clear what namjoon was planning to do.

"I am sorry" he voiced before he leaned in.

Yoongi squeezed his eyes shut. It took namjoon all his restrain to not kiss yoongi then and there. The way yoongi acted was so hard to not fall for. And namjoon sensed this the moment his eyes land on the pale male.

That was the only reason he wanted to avoid him but not anymore. He placed his hand on Yoongi's head and pecked his forehead gently.

Namjoon never witnessed someone blushing before in his life. How all the blood rush to someone's face and for a splits of seconds someone turns completely red was a new concept for namjoon.

But he was sure he wanted to watch the more of it.

Namjoon made his way towards the door and a smile spread on his lips when his eyes fell on the piece of art lying on the bed.

'how beautiful' he thought.

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎