announcement

Hello everyone, it's been a while hasn't it? I've decided to come on here because this is my most read story ever, and I have an announcement I'd like to get as far and wide as possible.

So, as some of you might know, and others might not, I have been very inactive the past year. Some might think I just stopped writing because I got bored or lost inspiration.
The truth is, I've been very busy working on my own, original story. For the past 9 months, I have been writing a lot, but I still haven't been able to finish my manuscript, but I plan on finishing it in the next few weeks.

Now here's why I've come on here. I plan on physically self-publishing the book, which will be the first one in a trilogy. Since I'm rather young (15 at the moment) and have absolutely no media attention in any way, I must use every outlet i have to get the message around.

I have a public instagram account purely devoted to posting and updating about the book.

Just so everyone knows, the book probably won't be out until this time next year, considering I still have a lot to figure out about self-publishing, and trying to juggle school at the same time.

But if anyone were to be interested, here are some of the tropes in my book:
-enemies to lovers
-dagger to the throat
-found family
-dragons
-"Who did this to you"
-wakes them up from a nightmare
-badass female characters
-(in the sequel and third book) lgbtq+ characters
-dagger strapped to the thigh
-fighting and running through hallways in ballgowns

And lots of things I'm not disclosing just yet.

the instagram account on which you can follow me is:
@theofficialk.neirynck

And I want to thank every single one of you for getting this story over 95K reads. For someone who thought her stories wouldn't get more than 500 views, this has been an absolute dream. Thank you all so much♥️