lost friends

harry's p.o.v.

after all what happened in the restrooms, draco and i went to the room of requirements to calm down.
no one whent there anymore because of the fire.
we sit against the wall and i lean my head on draco's shoulder.
for minutes , maybe houres we just sit there, enjoying each others company.

then draco speaks up
'how long have you known?' he says.
'known what?' i ask him.
'that you liked me.' he says.
'oh on the train to hogwarts i saw that
you weren't a bad person, and then i started developing feelings for you.' i say with a sweet smile.
'when did you know?' i ask.
'when you told me that you would always be there for me. no one ever told me that and that was the moment i knew you were a keeper.' he says.

'no my dear i'm a seeker.' i laugh, he starts tickling me and we fall on the ground he's on too of me now and leans down.
our lips meet once again and it's even more rougher then the last 2 times.
my hands are strangled in his hair and his strong arms are pulling me up by my waist.
it could've gone so far but then we hear someone says

'WHAT-THE-FUCK!' we both look up and see ron and hermoine standing.
i get up and say 'guys this is not what it look like.'
'oh cause i sure doesn't look like you were eating malfoys face!' ron yells.
'so that's where you have been going, shagging malfoy. is that why you dumped my sister!' he says.
i look at him stunded, he knew i wasn't happy with ginny anymore and now he's blaming it on draco.

'no i broke up with your sister because i wanted it, not because i was with draco! how can you think so low of me?' i yell at him.
hermoine try's to calm ron down but it doesn't work.
'well pretty low now, cause you're snogging a death eater, one of voldemorts slaves. the people who killed my brother!' he yells.
'stop trowing that in my face, it wasn't
draco and you know it.' i say.

'if this keeps happening then we're not friends anymore.' he says.
'ron don't do this.' hermoine says.
'no whatever he wants, i don't care.'
i walk out of the room of requirement and into the woods.
i only stop when i see out tree standing.
i fall to my knees and start sobbing, but this time a paire of strong arms embrace me.
but even then i say once again
'why can't anything go right for once?'

hellloooo peoplees
hope you like the new part
i'm writing this at 11:30pm
cause that's the time here
but i didn't want to let you guys down
i want to thank you so much for the 195 reads i'm so happy
thank you so much
love you all❤️
miss geeky