Part 3

Cooper's POV: 

"Give me your bag! Now!" The man yelled. He had dragged me into the alley behind the hotel when I first stepped outside. 

"Why, I mean I don't got alot in there. Just a few dollars, some Advil. You know, lady stuff. Pads and tampons." I said sassily. 

He looked mildly disgusted, and he scrunched up his face. Using his distraction, I broke free of his grip on my arm and ran. 

"Works every time." I whispered. 

I ran down the street to my work. Luckily it was summer. I would normally balance going to midtown tech, working at Tech Support, and being homeless all in one day. The commute to school was miserable. 

I changed into my work uniform (blue Cotten shirt, course gray pants) and logged in. I was a Tech Support person at an apple building. Normally you have be in college or be older than that, but since I got great grades they let me work there. It payed well too. 10$ an hour. Four hours everyday, five days a week. I earned 200$ a week, but money was still tight. Between water, food, and medical supplies, I used every dollar. 

After working my shift and logging my hours, I packed up and headed to the alley on Queen street. After changing into an all black outfit, custom made, with metal threads laced in, I headed out on the streets. 

I had the power of magnetism. Meaning I could control the magnetic fields and reverse metal's polarity to move and attract metal. It came in handy while fighting, due to the fact that most weapons contained metals. 

I was a vigilant in New York. I tried to save as many people as possible. Most people didn't know of me. If they did they didn't actually know me. I had a secret identity to uphold. 

After getting back to my hotel at quarter till midnight, I changed and pulled out my phone. 

C : Hey wasup?

Mr. Ego : isn't it past your bedtime

C : I only just  got home

Mr. Fossil : don't your parents make you have a curfew?

C  : jokes on you I don't have parents 

Mr. Youngster : umm, I'm pretty sure you have to have parents ??.

C : oh u mean the sperm donor and surrogate? They're gone

Ms. Knives : your h9meless ?!

C : no 

C : just because I'm a,one doesn't mean I don't have a home

C : *alone

Mr. Katniss : this is depressing

Mr. Youngster : just a random question 

Mr. Youngster : if, let's say, I broke the counter in half, would superglue hold it together?.

C : how would u break a counter in half???

Mr. Youngster : I dropped something on it

C : what? A car?

Mr. Youngster : just forget how it happened!!!!

Mr. Ego: no That wouldn't work. I can't believe you broke my counter

Mr Youngster: what about ducktape 

Mr. Fossil : we can get a new one later it's time to suit up

C : suit up you say? 

Ms. Knives : For the gala, isn't that right fossil? 

Mr. Fossil : Yes Ms. Knives 

And they thought I didn't know they were Avengers? They were sooo obviously. Normal people can't break countertops. I shut down my phone  and secured my room. Then I went to sleep.