Part 9

Cooper's POV : 

I wanted to sleep but I was to nervous. I had gone to school, work, and done a short patrol, even got back at a reasonable hour. I made myself a sandwich with some cheep bread and peanut butter. Now I was just laying in bed, thinking about tomorrow.

Tomorrow was the day Harley and I were meeting up. I had gotten an algorithm to count all our texts, in total our one thread had 3859 texts on it. And we had only started texting a week ago. I sent Harley a quick good night, as it was 10 and I was trying to get to sleep early. 

I pulled out my phone again and went to the group chat. 

C : hello?

C : anybody ?

C : are any of you alive? 

C : hellooooo

C : it's urgent 

C : please answer 

C : !!!

C : pwease

C : ughhh 

C : it's an emergency 

Red : what is it? 

Speedy:  r u ok ? 

Ms. Knives : please tell me your ok

Ms. Knives : if you got stabbed AGAIN I'll kill u 

Mr. Fossil : what's the emergency 

C : I'm bored

Read at 10:08 PM. 

I smiled and set down my phone. After several hours (at least it felt like hours) I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Harley's POV: 

Was it possible to like someone without meeting them? I felt like I knew Cooper, but I'd never met her. Heck, I don't even know if it's a her.

I put on a tight green shirt and blue jeans. I slid my phone in my pocket. Pepper had dragged Tony to an important business meeting on the other side of the city. 

I walked out of my room at 7 am sharp. I ran into Nat as I went down the elevator. She stepped in to. "Where are you going kid?" She asked. 

"I'm meeting some old friends to hang out for the day." 

She narrowed her eyes. "Okay kid. Have fun and be safe. If you need anything call me." 

"Thanks Nat," I smiled. 

I walked to the spot Cooper said she was meeting me at. I looked around. A girl walked around the corner. 

"Harley?" She asked hesitantly.

"Cooper?" I asked. We took each other in. 

She wore a blue t-shirt and black work out leggings. Her long brown hair went halfway down her back and fell in waves. She was thin, and had a petite build. She was, beautiful. 

She walked over and hugged me. "It's nice to finally meet you." She said. "You too." I told her. 

"Follow me. I have a whole day planned out." She smiled.

"Where to first?" I asked. 

"Graffiti Walk. It's where all the spray painters celebrate with art." She said. "It's a few blocks away. Let's go!"