2

14 years later

Annabeth and Percy spar at camp half blood. Percy decided to skip out on the last week of school to get to camp early.

"Come on seaweed brain!" The smart girl taunts. Percy is good with a sword but doesn't want to hurt his friend.

"Percy a word?" Chiron stops the fight before the boy can respond. Percy sets down the training sword and follows the centaur to the big house.

"We need to talk about your family, Percy... you are not an only child." Chiron tells him and Percy chuckles. Taking a seat.

"True but, aside from Tyson, my brother's don't tend to like me much." He says thinking of the Monsters he's fought that are technically his brothers.

"Percy, that's not what I meant." The centaur sighs. "You are not the only son of Sally and Poseidon."

"I don't want to talk about her." The boy mumbles. It is still hard for him. You see the reason he got out of school early was to mourn the death of his mother. The demigod is not ready to face the reality of being an orphan. Sure he has a godly father but it isn't the same.

"There is a new prophecy, Perseus." That made the boy look up at his mentor.

Why do all the prophecies have to deal with him? Percy thinks.

"You have to be reunited... it helps that your uncle is trying to get custody of you. He is close to your youngest brother." Chiron tells the boy who gives a confused look.

"Uncle?" He asks.

"Yes, uncle. Your mother's elder brother. You've met him before... though you were rather young. He is a scientist and a hero... well not a Hero like you... he's a superhero not a demigod." The centaur explains.

"And he knows this brother I'm supposed to meet?" Percy asks.

"Yes. Peter, your brother, works closely with your uncle. Some kind of internship I believe." He answers.

"What about camp? Are you just sending me to wherever to live with people I don't know? Does this Peter know about me? Does my uncle know who my father is?" Percy rambles.

"Your brother knows nothing. He has recently developed powers of his own that have activated his previously dormant demigod DNA. He is not as gifted as you but he will soon become a target for monsters. You will need to explain who he is to him... and no you uncle doesn't know about your father."

"When do I leave?" Percy asks knowing he doesn't have an option and not wanting his brother hurt.

"A few minutes." Chiron answers.

"So what exactly does the prophecy say?" The boy asks a final question as he stands to leave.

"Your brother will have the details. Good luck Perseus."

)()()()()()()()(

Young Peter Parker decided to do a quick patrol after school before his internship at stark tower. He loves spending time with his mentor Tony Stark. The boy is just getting to the point where he can function in the man's presence without bouncing and thinking 'Oh My! I'm in Tony Stark's Lab! I'm working with the TONY STARK!' it won't be long before he meets the other Avengers and will likely have a similar reaction.

Tony doesn't yet know about the boy's alter ego but enjoys having the young teen around for his brain. He found out about the boy's unfortunate home life and had begun filling out the adoption papers when news came to him of his sister's death. He put aside Peter's adoption knowing he has to take care of family first and that means finding Sally's son.