1.

There was nothing that Louis loved more than to be able to get up on stage. The adrenaline rush of being watched and touched. It sent him over the edge of euphoria, and the fact that he got paid for it only helped more.

If anyone was to tell him that he would be stripper growing up, he would of probably thought you were lying.

He wasn't always so free and seductive.

In fact he was the complete opposite. Everyone around him used to laugh at how much of an introvert he was.

He would never speak about those days to anyone, not even himself sometimes.

But as he slowly teased the crowd with his finger looped into his waistband, and heard the cheers, he never felt more alive.

Then there was Harry, a man who was strictly business.

It was rare to see him crack a smile.

He has always been cold and straight to the point, he didn't waste his time playing games or talking in circles.

He was semi-happily married, and just took his life for what it was.

He never wanted anything more than for quiet days and no one pestering him.

He didn't have any dark secrets or things that hurt him, he just was.

A cold man with no emotion or spark to live life.

When the two met, there wasn't a moment where the world stopped and everything made sense, it was a casual quick thing.

They didn't think about each other or hold onto their hi's and goodbyes.

They were both opposites living in a world they collided them for a purpose, but they didn't know that on the Friday night.

"Hey," Harry said hopping on Zayn's car, he was Harry's employee and some how managed to become his friend as well.

They both barely had any emotion and decided they would be a great pair.

Zayn looked at him serious, "hey. I need to drop something off to my friend before we go to dinner."

Harry looked at his friend curious, "why does this sound like a drug deal?"

Zayn scoffed, "it's not. Don't worry." He put the car in drive and started taking them towards Louis job, it reminded him, "when we get there too, don't be too alarmed. It's probably crowded- and not really our crowd."

"Uh, okay?" Harry said, looking out the window.

He wasn't sure what it was and honestly it didn't really bother him either way where they went.

It was Friday and he just wanted to get out of the house.

His wife was out with her friends and as he sat there on his couch, he decided he should've just done the same.

Louis was swinging on the pole, his chest and ass fully exposed now.

He put his back against the pole and slowly grinding his way down on it.

A smile on his face that could probably stop traffic.

He got on his knees, crawling towards the people who were sitting and watching him.

Taking their hands and rubbing them against his torso, "hey babe." He said to a guy who looked like he would jump out of a plane for Louis.

Zayn and Harry walked into the club, "excuse me, sorry," they said pushing past people all over the place.