19.

Unedited - sorry I've been busy!

-

Harry walked into the familiar velvety settings with a open chest. His heart was pounding with the infuriating feelings of being open now. Exposed in ways that he didn't know it could've been. He wanted to see Louis, he needed to see Louis.

Words that he had been dying to tell him were riding the tip of his tongue as he pushed past people awaiting to see the same person he was waiting to see. Usually it was unusual how many people were fawning and waiting to see Louis. But tonight, he understood it. Tonight he wanted to see him just as bad.

"Hey!" Harry heard from the corner, the corner that usually held the familiar face of Zayn and Liam. They were sitting there with waving hands and smiles on their faces. "Louis didn't say you were coming tonight, come sit." The raven haired man said, scooting over in the booth.

"He doesn't know I'm here. I uh, just wanted to see him." Harry poised, soothing out his suit while sitting down in the spot that was made for him. "Didn't expect to see you guys here either." He laughed, he didn't know why he was so nervous. He has talked to Zayn everyday for years and Liam a handful of times.

Maybe he was just excited at his newly found freedoms, the feeling swirling around in his gut that he was going to lock eyes with Louis as a man who was finally going to be able to be his.

He bounced his knee in anticipation, trying to stay engaged in conversation that was happening around him or when it was directed to him. He didn't know what to add or what emotion he had written on his face.

He just wanted to scream, "IM GETTING A DIVORCE AND CAN DATE LOUIS NOW!"

But instead he decided to stay quiet, just nodding along to Liam rambling about Niall using all his shampoo when he took a shower at their apartment.

It then dawned on him, Harry had no place to go. Sure he was able to get hotels or find a place quickly, but he now had to think of those things. He had to think about the future and how he was going to spend it. Alone?

Surely he would have Louis in his life, but it was still a newly found thing, a fresh feeling.

Would Louis insist Harry stay with him? Would Louis even want Harry to stay with him?

So many questions he wanted to ask, questions he needed the answers to. He was bursting at the seams of his own skin. Quietly fighting himself inside of his head or not thinking about all these small details sooner.

Zayn placed a soft hand on the mans shoulders, "looking a little, pale, you alright?" His voice was agonizingly treading.

This made Harry feel even worse about his behavior.

"Yeah, sorry. Just anxious to see Louis." He said, then catching what he actually said. Both him and Zayn were shocked by the words. Usually words like that never left Harry's mind, building all his emotions up like building blocks.

Liam let out a soft laugh, "I'm sure he will be happy you're here. Don't be anxious. Did something happen?"

"I'm officially getting a divorce?"

"Are you?"

"Yeah. I told her everything."

A silence fell over the entire crowd, loud music game through the speakers. The lights flickering and striving towards the stage and revealed the perfectly plush skin of Louis' ass.

His tiny hands gripping the pole that carried his eloquent body like liquid around the silver rod.

His moments never seemed to smooth and soft to Harry before like this. He understood why he was also admired, he knew that he was the most beautiful person that anyone has ever seen.

His smile and energy radiating from the stage to everyone who watch him.

Money was being thrown, but so was Louis' eye contact on Harry as he danced. It was almost personal, feeling his entire body sinking into the sea that was Louis' eyes.

Harry wasted no time going into the dressing room when Louis got off the stage, he made his way to the door. Peaking through to see the other dancers leaving the room to do their set.

He knew it was a bad idea, but he couldn't wait any longer.

He locked the door behind him, coming up to Louis from behind.

"I didn't know you were coming." Louis smiled, spinning around face to face with the taller man.

Harry smirked, leaning down to kiss Louis with intention.

His hands sliding down to place them on Louis' exposed bum. Gripping, massaging.

He didn't want to wait another second for Louis, it appeared the other man didn't want to wait either.

He was already feeling hot under the Harry's touch, pressing himself into the man.

They didn't talk, Louis just spun around again, bending down over the counter of the vanity. His eyes never leaving Harry's through the mirror.

It was a intoxicating sight to Harry, the look of Louis bent over the counter. Only a string of fabric keeping him away from his entrance.

He slid his finger under the string and moved it to the side, watching it sink into the skin of one of Louis' cheeks.

His puckered hole was exposed and already ready for Harry to enter.

He could tell they were both needy and too far beyond the point of wanting to wait any longer.

Harry moved his free hand over to Louis' mouth, "spit for me." He said.

The smaller man spit into Harry's hand, watching him move it to his pants. Harry removed the hand on the thong string to undo his own belt and pull down his pants. His dick springing out and hitting Louis' bum.

He didn't think he would ever get used to being so aroused by someone before.

He coated himself with the spit on his hand, moving forward to press his tip into Louis' prepared hole.

Slowly inching in, Louis' head fell against the mirror, his shoulder blade going lax from the sensation of being entered. He was drowning in the feeling of this.

"Fucking shit, Styles." He gasped, hands trying to find a balance on the counter.

Harry's mind was gazing over with the feeling of Louis wrapped around him.

He moved softly in and out of the him, not wanting to rush it. He wanted to drag out every moan and feeling he could from Louis.

Moving his angle he knew exactly where Louis wanted to be touched.

The tip of his dick inside of him brushing over his prostate, feeling himself choke up at the feeling of Louis clenching around him once he hit it.

"Harder." The dancer moaned, "please."

With that Harry started moving faster in and out of the man, once of his hands grinning Louis' thigh to raise it his leg and place it on the vanity top.

The sight of Louis' face in the mirror- jaw lax, pink suppling his cheeks, everything was beautiful and too much for him to even think about his own pleasure.

His movements becoming violent and harder, they both making pornographic moans.

Harry felt himself become closer and closer as Louis pushed himself back to meet with Harry's strokes.

"I'm going to-" Louis stopped himself with his own orgasm, spurting over his belongings on the counter.

Harry wanted to laugh and maybe feel bad but he couldn't. He was in too much ecstasy as he reached his one orgasm. Coming into Louis.

"Fucking shit." He mumbled, head falling onto Louis' back.

"I love you." They both said between pants and strangled breathing.

But now it was time to talk.