3.

It has been three days since the party a Zayn's house and nobody chose to speak about the situation that happened between Harry and Louis.

The friends just showed up to do their job and move on, just like they would normally do.

Though Harry hadn't stopped thinking about Louis, sometimes he would close his eyes and remember how the boy's thighs looked in his hands.

These were normal thoughts for Harry since it happened, when to work; saw Zayn, would think of Louis.

Was at home looking at his wife and he guilefully thoughts about Louis, how different intimate situations would be with him.

But that was all that it was, a timid stupid sexual attraction.

Harry was used to finding himself in these situations, mind wondering to outlets outside of his marriage but he never acted on it.

He always tried to as modest and loyal as he could, he wasn't going to screw that up now either.

He wasn't sure if his unhappiness was reflecting at home or Alexis had an intuition of a psychic, because her demeanor at home changed, questioning, agonizing glances to Harry's perfectly normal tone. Or the the dreading 'do you still love me' questions which of course Harry loved her.

He was just unhappy about.. well, everything.

But he was confused as to why she wasnt used to this from him, has his mind been that distracted by blue eyes and thick thighs that he was showing it on the outside as well?

No. He thought to himself, there was no way.

As it was completely different on Louis' side, he barely even thought of the strict businessman. He only came to mind when Zayn would bring him up, or he would crack jokes on Louis' little proformance for him at the party.

Though Louis would just laugh it off with a shrug, "he looks proper miserable."

When the dancer though of Harry is was more so in a pitiful way, he wasn't able to put his finger on the sadness in Harry's eyes, or the why his Lanky limbs who stand tall and straight without even a hope of wanting to slouch over.

He really didn't think about the man, but when he did, it was the eyes he gave Louis as he danced onto his lap, but feeling the need to be strong in the moment, there was a new look to him.

 But that was something that Louis knew wasn't meant to be shared so he just kept it to himself. 

Harry walked out of his office, looking for his assistant, staring at the carpet he cursed in his head. He hated the gray ugly torn apart carpet and didn't understand why they  couldn't of chose a better color, or renovate.

Then it dawned on him that he was the one who had to make those arrangements. Cringing at the sudden realization of his own authority, he grew more panicked as he still couldn't find Charlotte. 

He roamed around the halls, muttering to himself harsh words on how this was a waste of time and he was going to lose his mind if he couldn't find her. 

It was the loud laughs of three people who drew the man out of his annoyed frenzy, standing in the opening by the main entrance, only his head turned to see Zayn, Charlotte and.. Louis?

Louis was leaned over the side of the desk, not to Harry's surprise- the beaming smile of pure happiness was radiating at something his tall blonde assistance said. 

Zayn was poking words in every now and then, a smile plastered on his face as well. 

The situation and off arrangement of people confused the hell out of Harry, why were they laughing? What were they laughing at? Why was Louis here? And where they laughing at him?

As Harry started walking towards them, he caught some of the conversation;

"God, I was stupid then."

"Please give Niall my number."

"Stop, he wouldn't"

This caused more confusion and slight annoyance again as Louis cracked a small joke about Charlotte dating Niall would be the Irish mans dream.

Harry cleared his throat which caused six eyes to gleam at him. 

They didn't act scared or shocked that he was there, instead they welcomed him into the little tea time circle that they formed at the main entrance desk.

"I have been looking for you, Charlotte." Harry said, only fixing his eyes on her, staring at the small mascara flakes on the corner of her eyes, "here." 

He handed her multiple files and the woman nodded, she didn't seem phased and still did not show any emotion but pure joy. 

Harry wondered if this was a side effect being around Louis.

As the shorter man shot an amused look at Zayn and then at Harry.

Watching how he was mainly fixated on the woman, this came as no surprise to both Louis or Zayn.

Harry was embarrassed. 

It was clear on how there was a slight red tint to his cheeks, or how his back was actually slightly slouched, this came as a surprise to Louis mainly. 

He was so used to seeing the man in his normal hard, dismissive exterior, not the fragile little man he was seeing right now, avoiding his taunting gaze.

"Sure thing, let me just say goodbye to Louis." She beamed at the man, going over to Louis to was holding a piece of paper with Niall's number on it for her. 

Harry raised a brow, now looking between the roommates, the taunting stares they were giving him. This caused a soft shuckle from the man.

"Yes?" He asked, "why are you even here?" He said, hoping his stern tone didn't come off rude, it was a meant to be a joke. 

But god Harry is so bad at jokes sometimes. 

Louis laughed, though he didn't take it as a joke, but he figured it may have been meant as was. Even if Zayn stood up, looking angry.

"Harry! That was so rude."

The curly haired man looked confused, his hands going up in defense.

"He was joking," Louis slightly defended the situation still too amused. "Dropped some coffee off to Zayn and Char."

Char.

Char.

Char.

The nickname repeated in his head, causing pain like a headache of a sloppy hangover. There was no need for the annoyance of the nickname, but there was somehow just lingering in the chest of Harry.

"And how do you know Charlotte?" Harry asked, now leaning on the desk, one hand propped his head up.

"UNI." Louis smiled and that caused Harry to be confused, a title wave of shock hitting his mind. He didn't know that Louis went to UNI or even had a degree. 

Zayn sighed, now finding the awkward tension a little too overwhelming. "Anyway, he was just leaving."

This caused the shorter boy to nod, "yes," he took his phone that resting on the desk next to him and starting straightening himself out. 

As he walked away, Harry was somehow shamelessly gawking and Louis' ass as the raven haired boy stared at him with a mouth wide open.

"Oh," Louis turned around to face them again, "its free shot night at the club, if any of you are interested."

Charlotte who was still there, now a business face on, gleamed, "hell yeah!"

Harry looked at Zayn, once he left, which all he other man could do was shake his head, "you're not coming with me."