5.

HEY GUYS IM BACK FROM MY HSLOT WEEK! IM SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE SEEN HIM TWO TIMES!!! HERE ARE MY FAV PICS I TOOK FROM THE SHOWS

-

-

A week passed since the two men were on the balcony talking like they known each other for almost their entire lives.

When Harry got home that night the smell of alcohol and cigarettes lingered on his body like a second layer of skin.

He sighed out seeing the bump in his sheets, Alexis sleeping soundly, the sound of his entrance causing her to stir herself awake.

He felt slightly embarrassed being totally wasted and cover in glitter that Niall insisted on throwing on everyone. But he knew that in some way it was worth it, he never lived on the free side. It was something he never thought he would do or experience in his perfect life.

Now that he was actually looking at it, it wasn't that perfect at all.

How could this be happening?

It was these exact thoughts that he refused to allow his drunken mind have, he didn't want to think about how much time he has wasted on living, how much time hem spent on worrying or being successful.

It was never in this life plans to hang out with co-workers or to spend work nights at a strip club and actually enjoy the freedom of the situation.

"Harry?" The female voice pierces his thoughts like nails on a chalkboard. "Where have you been? You stink." She sounded tired, almost like she was maybe dreaming Harry's presence. There was a part of him that wish she would think like that.

He hurried himself into the bathroom, he didn't want her to see him. He was filmed with shame, he knew his mind had officially wondered to thoughts of a blue eyed boy with thick thighs and a smile that makes you jealous that you can't smile like that.

The morning after was when Alexis brought it up that he smelt like booze, the conversation being held over coffee and bland toast.

Harry was sat with a newspaper, taking small sips of his coffee, trying to not feel his wife's eyes on him. He already felt terrible and didn't need an argument to stir into the pot.