11.

IDK WHY BUT I LOVE THIS SONG WITH THIS CHAPTER
-

"Stop being so difficult!" Louis said, trying to help Harry get dressed in his costume for the Halloween party.

He decided to be the most cliche thing, a police officer.

All night Louis has been screaming "ACAB" at him, a few times causing other people to stare at him, which Harry dragged Louis into his office with him to try to give him a stern talking to, but all it turned into was Louis batting his eyelashes at him, making him totally forget why he was mad in the first face.

The two didn't speak about the kiss after it happened, though when they were alone working on papers they would look at each other, then move their eyes to their lips.

They were both secretly begging for it, just one more time.

Though there were now ground rules that they both silently put into place.

"It's too tight," Harry groaned, as Louis fiddled with the buttons on the shirt. "I knew I should've gotten a bigger size." He sighed to himself.

Louis frowned, "hey, stop it. You look like a buff, sexy, cop." He winked, "maybe I'll even let you cuff me later."

This caused Harry swallow thickly, moving his hand to Louis' bum and push him forward so he was straddling his lap.

Louis was in tights and short shorts, he was wearing a blush pink corset with wings to match. He was an angel and god did everyone agree that he looked like an angel.

"I don't know how I'm going to survive with you in those tights all night." Harry whispered in the man's ear, "are you doing this to me on purpose?" He asked in a voice that was low and rough.

Louis felt chills move up his spine, his entire body feeling itself reacting to the touch of Harry's hand and the mans stubble rub against his own jaw line.

"I thought none of that ever happened."

"You said it did."

The shorter boy was scolding himself for his word choice that night, in totally agonizing pain of how much he wanted to grind down on Harry, give him some kind of private show that he usually would at the club.

"It can't again." He breathed, his breath fanning across Harry's lip, his blue eyes unable to look away from them. "No matter how bad I want it too."

A knock at the door made them jump, Louis quickly removing himself from the mans lap and finishing his buttons.

"Come in." Louis said, fixing his wings and making themselves seem as unsuspicious as he could.

Charlotte walked in, her long Jessica Rabbit dress dragging behind her, "do my boobs look okay?" She fake whined, "I'm so nervous. I don't know why."

"Maybe cause blondie is coming." Harry smirked, joking around with his co-worker.

Everyone noticed how Harry would be more talkative with his employees, cracking jokes and smiles at them. He involved himself more in work activities.

For example, the party.

They had a staff meeting at the end of September, the company agreeing to close for Halloween, but Louis chirped in suggesting a party and everyone was on board.

It only took begging Harry, and telling him that he would do anything to make it happen. Though they both knew anything Louis asked Harry for he would get.

Charlotte flipped Harry off, "and what is the wicked witch of the west coming as? Herself?" She shot back and Louis turned to face Harry, biting his lip to suppress the laughter that so badly wanted to come out.