8.

Louis sat on the edge of his bed, looking at himself in the mirror that was infront of him.

He watched himself take in breathes, sometimes he needed to be reminded that he was a real person.

He hated when he got like this, he groaned quietly, rubbing his hands over his eyes.

He managed to stand up and walk out of the bedroom, the living room was filled with the sound of the TV playing softly, Zayn and Liam sitting at the island.

"Hey! I didn't know you were here." Louis said, walking up to the man and hugging him, "how are you?"

Liam beamed at the sight of Louis, "good, you?"

"Cant complain." He said, walking around to get himself a mug and make tea. "And you Zaynie?"

"I'm okay, but are you actually okay?"

Louis frowned, feeling himself go back into the small ball that he just curled himself Out of.

"It's just bad today." He said, pouring himself some hot water, "I don't know why."

The truth was that Louis never stopped suffocating from anxiety, he could push it away everyday more and more but it was still his shadow just following him everywhere.

Liam frowned a bit, he looked at Zayn knowingly.

The relationship between the two was long term yet hard to manage.

Liam was married as well, though he was trying to get a divorce, but it was never as simple as it seemed. He was tired and just wanted to be with Zayn, but sometimes it didn't always work out as easy as it was made to seem.

But Liam knew that Louis would struggle from time to time with anxiety, he just never knew the full extent of it. So he minded his business.

The three sat and ate breakfast, trying to cheer up the shorter boy with jokes and plans that they invited him to join in on for the day.

The breakfast went quiet when there was a knock on the door.

"Niall?" Zayn asked Louis, and he shrugged.

"I didn't invite him."

Liam frowned, "I'll answer it." He said, standing up making his way to the door. He opened it up and everyone was slapped with confused looks on their face.

"Harry?" Zayn asked shocked, "it's a Sunday morning. What the hell is going on?"

"Sorry, I just needa talk to Louis." He apologized, pushing past Liam gently, there were files in his hand. "I know it's Sunday, I just need your help on something."

Louis was sat in his boxers and a crop top, feeling slightly watched in the chair as Harry inched closer.

He was dressed in his normal business casual attire, Louis wondered if he ever wore anything but that.

"H, is everything alright? Want some coffee?" Zayn asked, feeling the tension in his body. He looked worried for the man, and Louis was starting to get worried for him too.

"Please," he said, running his fingers through his hair, "look at these." He ordered and Louis picked up the file and opened it.

He reread it over and over, "what is the problem?"

Harry handed him another file, "now read this one." He said.

Zayn took Harry's blazer and handed him a cup of coffee.

He sat down next to Liam again, watching Louis read the file.

A part of him envied the boy for knowing the business the way he did, Zayn had been there for years and never understood really what exactly the business was or what they really did.