2.

"Good morning," Harry said to his wife as he went for a cup of coffee.

She turned around a smile on her lips, "hey babes." She went on her tippy toes to give the man a swift kiss on the lips. "Thinking about staying late at the office tonight?"

Harry sat at the dining table with a newspaper in his hand. He shrugged, "it's Friday, I presume Zayn might have some plans for us. You?"

Alexis smiled at him nodding, "yeah! That would be great, I'm going out with Katie tonight. I like Zayn, his friend Louis too, made quite the impression." She said, eyes a little narrowed.

This look didn't skip Harry's attention, "what?"

His petite wife shrugged, "he just, how do I put it?"

"Funny?"

"No."

"Talkative?"

"Yes, but no."

"Promiscuous?"

"Yes!" She said, happily smiling at her husband, "exactly."

Harry laughed a bit, "yeah well, he is a stripper."

This caused his wife to choke on her coffee, the reaction that she gave almost annoyed Harry, knowing she was going to get judgmental at any moment.

"Oh." She said, a massive tone change, "what is he doing with you and Zayn then? Aren't you guys- I don't know. Above that?"

This caused the curly haired man to stand up, almost appalled. "I bet he makes more money than us, we are never above anyone." He spat.

For the rest of the morning they didn't speak.

-

Harry walked into the office building, his stomach still churned from this morning conversation with Alexis. He hated when she acted like their pay grade meant they were above everyone else.

He saw Zayn at the reception desk, filing papers and simply shaking his leg which wasn't usually like him.

"Anxious?" Harry asked in amusement. Watching the raven haired boy move it leg faster and faster with each breathe he took.

Zayn jumped at the sudden voice, spinning around, "warm a motherfucker before popping up like that, yeah?" He laughed, exasperated. "Yeah a bit."

Harry's eyebrow furrowed, "what's wrong?" Worried about his friend.

"It's the first Friday of the month, Louis and Niall have off, which means we throw a party. Just excited is all." He shrugged, going back to his filing. "It's rare we all get together."

"You mean Liam, as well?" Harry said, his voice back to being amused.

He knew Zayn and this man Liam had been in constant affair, thought the boss man didn't exactly know who Liam was, he assumed he had someone else in his life he was trying to get rid of for the sake of Zayn and his love.

Zayn looked at him with narrowed eyes, "watch it." He pointed a finger, "but yes."

"Well, when will party take place?" Harry asked, now fully leaning against the reception desk, tapping his fingers absent minded.

Zayn huffed, it was a choked up laugh, not wanting to be rude to Harry, "I'm not inviting you, it's not exactly, your scene." He said, now looking at the man fully in his eyes. He was hesitant, as well as curious as to why Harry had the look on his face that he did.

This caused the older more serious man to step back, "what exactly does that mean?" He wanted to act fake offended, but realized he'd be out of him element so he just kept it as that simple question.