⁽ ³⁵ ⁾ "𝒯𝒽ℯ ℒℴ𝓈ℯ𝓇𝓈"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on november 4th, 2021 @ 7:55am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE - THE LOSERS

TANAKA JUMPED UP TO SPIKE, but the ball got blocked as Ennoshita dived down to save it, but it was too late as WakaNan gets the point. Chiharu clenched his jaw, annoyed at how behind they were.

The volleyball was tossed up to Ennoshita who spikes it down. "It's out!" Number 10 from WakaNan called out, making Chiharu slightly growl as he was correct and they get a point.

"Shake it off! Next, next!" Asahi reassured Ennoshita who turned to him.

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

Chiharu saw how Ennoshita narrowed his eyes in annoyance at himself, he looked over and saw that WakaNan was at match point, so he walks over to Ennoshita and slaps his back, making him come back into reality.

Ennoshita winced at the impact before staring at the gray haired male with widened eyes. Chiharu didn't say anything to him or even glance in his direction, he just wanted him to focus on the game. They all get in their positions as the volleyball gets served and Tanaka crouched down and saved it.

Hinata charged forward as Kageyama sets to him, the blocker from the other side managed to get a one touch, the ball soon gets set by the setter as Hinata and Kageyama jump up to block, the ball bounces off Kageyama's fingertips and out of the court, making the setter hiss in irritation as WakaNan won the second set.

They get off the court to prepare for the third and final set. This last set will determine if Karasuno will go forward or not. Chiharu ignored the second-years, but they seemed to be trying to cheer Ennoshita up as he focused his attention onto Ukai.

"Nothing you can do if you get blown away, but there's some that you can still dig! You're landing a lot of your attacks. Keep connecting!" Ukai announced.

"Right!"

Hinata suddenly beamed up at Ukai. "Coach!" He called out, making Ukai jump at the sudden calling out. "The Little Giant... was he like that guy, WakaNan's Number 1?" Hinata asked as Ukai glanced over to the other team.

"Let's see... currently in the prefecture, his playing style may be the closest." Ukai informed as Hinata tensed up before giving an annoyed look at Nakashima.

"Hey, don't try to duel with him." Kageyama bluntly stated as Chiharu joined in on the deadpan look.

"He's better in mid-air battles than you are." Chiharu added as Kageyama nods in agreement at the third-year libero's bluntness.

"Just play like you usually do!" Kageyama stated as Hinata turned to the two of them.

"Why do you two have to break my heart like that?"

"That was nothing more than kind advice!"

"Kind?" It's obvious that the other is good!"

Chiharu stared at the duo as Asahi tenses at Hinata. "H-Hinata, calm down..." Asahi begged, but the orange-haired male didn't listen.

"That's why we're talking about what to do about it!" Hinata exclaimed as Kageyama rolled his eyes.

"Don't try to use the brain you don't have!" Kageyama insulted.

"What did you say?!" Hinata growled as Chiharu sighed in irritation before whacking both of them on the heads.

"Dumb and dumber, If I hear another word out of either of you, I'm kicking your ass."