⁽ ⁴⁰ ⁾ "𝒯ℯ𝒶𝓂"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on december 5th, 2021 @ 2:30am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER FORTY - TEAM

CHIHARU WAS WITH HIS TEAM as they gathered around Ukai. "Just remember, don't let Oikawa do whatever he wants with his serves. I don't care if it's up high! Just dig them up! When you do, someone will connect with it!" Ukai said.

"Right!"

"If an enemy that must be defeated someday is called an arch-nemesis, for Karasuno, Aoba Johsai is precisely that. The stage for the battle has been set. This big match between us and the arch-nemesis... You guys will be the winners!" Takeda spoke up.

"Yeah!"

"The final set... We are going to overtake Aoba Johsai! With this team, we will overtake them!" Daichi said as everyone placed their hands in the middle.

"Karasuno, fight!"

"Yeah!"

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

Asahi was up to serve as everyone on the sidelines cheered him on. He did his jump serve as Kyotani saved it. Oikawa tossed to Iwaizumi, who scored the first point in the final set. Oikawa was up to serve next.

"Oikawa-san, nice serve!"

The whistle blew as Oikawa did his jump serve and Asahi received it.

"It's past the net!"

"It's coming directly!"

Kyotani slammed the ball over as Tanaka tried to block him, but was too late as he gained a point for Aoba Johsai.

Oikawa was up to serve again. "Oikawa, one more! Nice serve!" One of his teammates shouted out.

Oikawa did his jump serve once more and Daichi was there to receive it. Kageyama tossed to Tanaka but ended up getting blocked by Kindaichi and Kyotani as the ball went out.

"Yeah!" Tanaka cheered.

"Tanaka, nice kill!"

"Tsukishima, nice serve!"

Tsukishima served the ball as Watari saved it.

"Mad Dog-chan!" Oikawa shouted, tossing the ball towards Kyotani. Hinata and Tanaka jumped up to block him as the ball went out.

Chiharu looked over at the score to see where they were at.

Aoba Johsai

07

Karasuno

06

Asahi was up next to serve as the whistle blew. Asahi did his jump serve and scored a point for Karasuno.

"Yeah!" Asahi cheered.

"Nice line!" Ukai and Takeda shouted in unison. The scores were now tied.

"Asahi, one more! Nice serve!"

Asahi did his jump serve once more but Hanamaki was able to receive it. Oikawa tossed to Kindaichi who jumped up to spike the ball and gained a point for Aoba Johsai.

Chiharu looked over to see that Oikawa up to serve again as everyone from his team was on high alert.

Oikawa did his jump serve as it hit the net. Tanaka tossed the ball over to Kageyama who tossed over to Tsukishima. Iwaizumi covered for Oikawa as Kyotani got ready to slam the ball.