Chapter 3

"Riley, Riley, Riley! We need to talk, now," Maya said as she came inside Riley's room at the Matthews.

"I move back and my best friend and parents are on my case. What's up?" Riley asked as Maya showed her a picture.

 What's up?" Riley asked as Maya showed her a picture

"Ah! You're pregnant again. Oh my gosh," Riley said.

"It's a baby girl this time. I'm so excited. Josh is as well," Maya said as Riley smiled at her.

"Name?" Riley asked.

"Undecided. We like Skylar and Everleigh very much but don't know yet. Maybe we'll go with something else," Maya said.

"That's amazing. Me and Lucas Dre back together. Well kinda. We are trying to work things out and we're going on a date tonight. What about Skylar Rose for the baby?" Riley asked as Maya looked at her.

"I'll think about it and I'll tell Josh," Maya said.

"How far are you?" Riley asked.

"4 and a half months," Maya said.

"So basically 18 weeks? That's exciting. I'm excited to meet my new cousin eventually," Riley said.

"I know you are," Maya said.

"But now I need to get ready. Wait where is Grayson?" Riley asked.

"With Josh so let me help you get ready," Maya said as she did Riley's hair and makeup.

"Okay you're done. Good luck and I want to hear about everything later," Maya said.