Chapter 5

"This seems like huge fun," Lucas said as he saw how Riley was with Grayson at the Carnival.

"Luke," Grayson said as he ran to Lucas.

"Hello, Baby Gray. Goodness look how big you are," Lucas said picking up the toddler.

"He grew up fast. I was wondering if I was going to see you. Usually you loved all of these things. Where are the next generation of Cory and Topanga?" Lucas asked as Riley smiled.

As teenagers, everyone loved joking around with Josh and Maya. They were told that they reminded everyone about the younger Corpanga and when they got married at a young age it was clear that they were very much like that as well.

"Maya will kill you at that name. She and Josh are having a date night. She is five months pregnant and they are trying every single thing possible to have date nights. I said that I would take Gray for the night. Plus, he wanted to come here. So did I. I didn't know if I would see you here," Riley said.

"I wanted to talk to you about the other day. Our date actually. Is that okay?" Lucas asked realizing that Grayson had fallen asleep in his arms.

"I should get him home," Riley said gently taking Grayson from Lucas.

"Riley, we can't avoid talking about that night. We fought - again. And about the exact same thing as five years ago," Lucas said.

"Well maybe another time. I have to go," Riley said as she walked towards her car and put Grayson in before she drove away.