Part 4

(Newt's POV)
We walk to her hammock, my arm still around her. I love the way hair gets tousled by the wind, and how she has such a passion for animals. She's a really extraordinary girl.
We reach her hammock and she lies down, and places her head on my lap.
"Goodnight, Newt. Hopefully I won't have nightmares now that you're here!" She giggles a bit and she dozes off. She looks so peaceful, so pretty. I've never seen anyone look so peaceful in their sleep before. I notice her fair skin, how smooth and soft it is. I lightly brush my fingers against her cheeks, loving the soft and smooth feeling of her skin. I play with her hair, twirling it around my fingers. So soft and pretty.
"Looks like someone found their soulmate." I turn around to see Minho standing there, with a goofy grin spread across his face.
"Oh hey Minho!" I say.
"Aren't you going to sleep? You look like your eyes are gonna fall out of their sockets if you don't get some rest!"
"Oh yeah, I'll go later. Just waiting till Y/N falls asleep."
"She's already asleep, shuck face. You can flirt with her in the morning when she wakes up. Even better, maybe you can wake her up with a kiss, eh? Maybe Gally can build a room for the both of ya!"
"I bloody get it Minho, I'm going!" I feel a smile spreading across my own face. I can't help it. Minho makes me laugh every time I hang out with him, even if it's for a minute.
I finally get to my hammock, and I lay down, my mind flooding with thoughts about Y/N. I feel my eyes getting heavier with sleep, and I fall asleep with my last thoughts about Y/N.